Chapter 4 The Back Up Move

"Look at you, you look stunning beautiful! And thank you for tonight." as he said while kissing my right hand.
"Pleasure is mine Mr.Enrique." as I replied him.
"Don't you think we're too formal? Riq will do." as he held my back and headed me on a yacht.
A romantic date for tonight. I got overwhelmed with his gestures.
During dinner.He's been asking me how I was, my family and my life.
He got his arms around me as we both watch fireworks display from MOA. I just felt so okay.
He rode with me on a limo going to my place.
As I stepped out of the limo.
"Thank you for making this night a memorable one Lciah." he said.
"I like you, I really do.You'll think I'm too fast but will you be my girl?" he said while am thinking for my words to tell him.
"No worries. And yes. I wanna be your girl." I said while smiling at him.
"Thank you. Have a goodnight sleep Sweetheart." as he embraced me before he left.
"Rooftop Madame or 13th floor?" as the guy approached me.
Is he angry or what? Is he drunk?
"13th floor." I answered him flatly.
"Tsss! 13th floor as you wish MADAME!"he said with putting an emphasis with the word Madame.
"Is this crazy? How such a guy who is fluent in English and take note of his British accent be just an ordinary boy of this building?"
I slightly move my head but before I went out of the elevator he held my waist and kissed me hard on my lips.
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Having this kiss my my my oh my first kissss!
I run and entered my room.
I touched my lips.
"What is happening to me?"
I just have my man and I just kissed another guy?

Kleid's POV

I can't believe myself that am stalking her right now on her fucking date!
While waiting for her I managed to drink -hard one to be exact!
"Thank you for making this night a memorable one Lciah." that fucking bastard said.
"I like you, I really do.You'll think I'm too fast but will you be my girl?" he said while she was thinking.
"No worries. And yes. I wanna be your girl." she said while smiling at him.
"Thank you. Have a goodnight sleep Sweetheart." as he embraced her before leaving.
"Rooftop Madame or 13th floor?" as I approached her.
"13th floor." she answered flatly.
She looked at me as if she's gonna ask me but chose to keep quiet.
"Tsss! 13th floor as you wish MADAME!" I said with putting an emphasis with the word Madame.
I cannot resist her charm. I held her waist and captured her lips. Lips so sweet that I found it hard to let go.
I was crazy to know her.Am longing for her.
And then suddenly I screwed up everything!
As I saw her running away from me and locked the door behind her.
But then I guess that was my back up move!
Can't wait to know you more L.L.B.