Chapter 5 The Lazy Move

Lciah's POV

That kiss was indeed tempting. His breaths soothing to my senses.
I've captivated with his mighty kiss that made me frozen. I had this freaking feeling that I met him. He came down on me planting small kisses on my cheeks, lips and my shoulder blades.
And I heard myself breathing hard because of that dream.
I got out myself from my bed having that wet dreams again made me decide for a quick shower.
I just feel that something good is about to happen today.
I got my boyfriend to get more inspired with work plus he is my business partner that will make my company known!
I am wearing my executive attire right now.
Facing th mirror, losen my hair and put light make. As I put my lipstick. I remembered my first kiss.
Enough with the thoughts.
I reached out my hand to lock my door.
I went down at the ground floor which am unaware of what's missing for today.
I got my car's key out from my bag as the attendant gave me bouquet of white roses.
"Good morning, Ma'am, pinabibigay po sa inyo." iniabot ito at lumayo nang nakangiti.
I just nod my head to say thank you.
As I reached the company. All were eyeing me with my looks and most probably with the flowers.
"Wow as in wow!" bati ni Jay sa akin.
"What?" I asked him.
"Look with those eyes! eyebags! But the smile teh! To the max!" dagdag pa nya sa akin.
"Am Jay, may boyfriend na ko!" balita ko sa kanya nang nakangiti.
"I told you, am happy for you." wika ni Jay sa akin.
"He'll be here today." dagdag ko pa.
"Owkie dokie, trabaho na tayo." sabi nito habang lumalabas ng pinto ng opisina ko.
I was engrossed with bunch of works on my table because of the so-called expansion.
Then as Jay knocked at the door.
"Ma'am your yummy lunch is here now."
"WHAT?!" I just smirked with what he just said.
"Hi, am I disturbing my girlfriend?" as Enrique leaned forward to give me a quick kiss on my kiss.
"Not really. So any plans?" I asked him.
"I just ordered lunch for us."he said while looking around my office.
"This is okay, not so feminine but with touch of its elegance." he said studying the features inside my office.
After our lunch together, we had the meeting about the expansion and I introduced him to the board.
Suddenly I heard different reactions but I don't mind at all.This is my company in the first place.
Trizh was quite hesitant about my decision. I just told her that this gonna be successful.
Since she's my friend I know I got her worried with my boyfriend right now.
She just patted my shoulder saying, "You're old enough Frenz. Be happy."
Yes, Frenz for friends, that's what we call each other.
Kleid's POV

I got a headache due to luck of sleep after that kiss.
I hurriedly got the copy of what happened last.
Saving it for myself.
As the sole owner of thia building, I got control of everything.
"Ugh! My head is killing me!"
I heard a knock from the door so I stood up to check what it is.
"Mom?"looking at her intently.
"Kaw bata ka! So that's how you gonna greet your Mom?" sabi nito nang may nakakalukong ngiti.
"WHAT?!" tanong ko sa kanya.
"I called your office, I can't believe you're not there."-half smiling.
"Sabi ng Dad mo may bagong employee daw dito. Since when you had this elevator guy?" she's asking me.
"Mom,really? You just wanna ask me that? Tumawag nalang sana kayo!" tampong sabi ko sa kanya.
"You nees to get to work iho, darating Daddy mo sa meeting mo at 2pm today." wika nito.
"Am lazy to move Mom." I told her.
Then she voluntered to cook for lunch and told me to go home after the said meeting.