Chapter 6~ The Tempting Move

Lciah's POV
I never had the chance to talk that much again with Enrique after the meeting for he's in a hurry to catch up the meeting in his own company.
So after the meeting I decided to go home and take my rest. This is me I dropped by at Mcdo for may fave hotfudge and fries- a simple way of celebrating over the successful contract and a relationship as well.
Never imagined that I could both at the same time.
They say if you are successful in your career, your love life will be a failure. And if your love life is blooming then your career will be failing.
This weekends the company together with the models will be celebrating too!
Ganun ako as a person. I throw a party to celebrate the success of the company. I even give incentives to those who reached the quota for the month, quarterly and yearly.
It is my company but they are my family as well.
I was about to step inside the elevator when I saw that nerve pervert guy!
Wait? Yuck! Yucky!
Encircling his arms to an old lady for God's sake!
He immediately removed his arms and shyly uttered"What floor Ma'am?"
And the old lady burst into laughing na parang kinikilig pa!
"13th please." I said quietly.
"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to. Naparami lang ata inom ko."he said like a teenage boy.
"Just don't do it again! That was fucking first kiss! You pervert! You idiot!" I said to him while shouting until i reaches my door and closed it immediately.
God that was close again. I could see his adam's apple up and down while saying those words. I was tempted to step closer to kiss him like he did last night.
But the idea hit me! Damn that guy how could he have that kind of relationship to an old woman!
"Huh! As if I care!" I told myself.
Kleid's POV

Damn! Why did I forget that she has the habit of going home late and early!
She was about to step inside the elevator when I saw her!
Mom and I were laughing together I had her waited so I went back early like I promised to her.
Encircling my
arms to Mom like a sister is one of my habits like a teenage boy.
I immediately removed my arms and shyly uttered"What floor Ma'am?"
And then Mom just burst into laughing na parang kinikilig pa!
"13th please." she said quietly.
"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to. Naparami lang ata inom ko."he said like a teenage boy.
"Just don't do it again! That was fucking first kiss! You pervert! You idiot!" she said to me while shouting until shw reached her door and closed it immediately.
I dialled my secretary's number.
"Good afternoon Sir, may nakalimutan pa po ba kayong bilin?"-tanong nya sa akin.
"Uhm, Mrs. M did you happen to order the flowers?"- I asked buffering!
"Haaahah! Ikaw talagang bata ka, pinakaba mo ba ako. Oo naman. Ngayon ka lang nagpaorder ng bulaklak kahit di pa ako nag- agahan ako na mismo bumili at naghatid dyan sa unit nyo."wika nito habang tumatawa.
"Salamat po Tita M!" wika ko sa kanya.
"Nandyan pa ba Mommy mo? Excited syang pumunta dyan kanina eh." sabi pa nito.
"Nakauwi na ho kakahatid ko lang sa ibaba. Don na ho nya aantayin si Daddy." sagot ko dito.
"Wala ka na bang ibang bilin?" tanong nya uli.
"Araw-arawin nyo na po ah, mainit ang ulo eh!" sabi ko sa kanya.
"Mano ba naman nagpadala ka nga wala namang pangalan!" sabi nito na tumatawa pa.
"KKM nalang ho.Salamat po". Di ko na inantay sasabihin nya.Pinutol ko na ang tawag. Si Mrs Mendoza ay secretary ni Daddy mula noong bata pa ako. Kaya parang Tita na din ang turing konsa kanya.Magkaibbigan sila ni Mommy kaya naman di napigilang magkwento ito tungkol don.
"Kaya pala ang aga ni Mommy dito." -wika ko sa sarili bago pumasok sa unit ko.
That was close! Kung di sya sumigaw baka nahalikan ko na naman sya!
Darn! I need a cold shower again!