Chapter 10~ The Counter Attack Moves

Kleid's POV
Malaya kong pinagmamasdan ang maamo nyang mukha. Payapang natutulog sa tabi ang babaeng matagal ko nang pangarap.
Matagal akong naghanap at nangambang napunta na sya ng iba.
"Thank you for patiently waiting Sweetie. Now you're here with me. I need to do my moves now just for you to be safe. I Love You Lciah Liezle Borromeo."
I immediately got out of bed and headed to my Dad. I needed to sort things out and inform him about my plans.

Lciah's POV
Nagising ako sa ingay ng mga taong nag-uusap sa ibaba .
Akala ko ay panaginip ko lang ang lahat...
"Oh, good thing you're awake gorgeous lady." wika ng Mommy ni Kleid.
"Good morning po Madame," ngiming ngiti ko. God gracious ano na ba itong napasok ko?
"Don't you worry iha nag-uusap lang ang mag-ama sa study room.They'll be here in no time, mind of joining me for breakfast?"
I almost choke with the thought that I'm about to join this wealthy family for breakfast. Still having second thought but Madame Mondragon gave her sweetest smile and encirled her arms on my right arm.
Do I have the guts to say no? Haissst!
"Thank you iha, you just don't know how happy I am as a mother!"
Ano na bang nangyayari sa mundo?
Of all places and of people bakit dito pa ko napunta? Tanong na walang nakakaalam ng sagot.
I remember last night
was an amazing night. I could still feel the pain on my part but the feeling in my entire being was overwhelming.
I dont know what's in me. But reality hit me that the guy who was there for me was my knight.
Yeah I came to the realization that he was the playmate we used to play with when we were kids.
My parents decided to send us abroad for our studies.
That was the decision made by Dad to spare us from threats because of his company.
I now realized that Mr.K is not an elevator guy at all.
The thoughts that made smile.
"Oh iha, gising ka na pala. Long time no see.Glad at natagpuan na ng Knight mo.Kain na tayo."

"Dad, wag mo namang takutin ang Sweetie ko."
Niyakap nya ako at hinalikan sa noo.
Nakakahiya.Daig ko pang kamatis sa pamumula.
"Oh tama na baka langgamin pati ang agahan natin."
Tawanan ang kinahinatnan.

Pagkatapos kumain ay inihatid na ako ni Kleid.
Tahimik lang ang kami byahe.
"Sweetie, about last night."Please dont get mad.

"Di ako galit. Just, thankful you for being gentle."
Kiming sagot ko habang nakatingin sa malayo.

"Ang daming ko nang kasalanan sayo. I had kissed you twice at the elevator. I just missed you Sweetie."
Lumingon sya sa akin at kinuha ang kamay ko at hinalikan ito.

"Tama na baka mabangga tayo. Oo nagtanong pa ko sa baba kung san ka. Tinawanan nila ako sa tanong ko. Kaya pala!"

Nang nakarating kami sa condo ay nakangiti silang lahat sa amin.

"13th floor tayo."

"Yes madam."
We laugh together.
We passionately kissed each other until we reached my room.
I locked the room and kissed him hungrily.
I could feel his lips forming a smile.
I removed his shirts encircling my legs in his body while he was heading to my bed.
I was on top and kissed his body with much intense.
I unbuckled his belt and he helped me removing his pants.
Tumambad sa akin ang kabuuan nya.
Tinanggal nya ang damit ko hanggang sa kahuli-hulihang hibla nito.
I could feel his longing. But that can wait.
I went down in his manhood saluting for surrending in my care. I caressed it usinh my hands. I kissed it, licked it and I could feel his hands on my head.

"Oh shit, oh Sweetie, oh fuck. I'm about to come Sweetie."

That was the time when I moved my core being into his. I droved him as he held my hips meeting his desire.

"Ah, oh, Sweetie. I love you."
Saying those words til we both reached our climax. We both panting with our breaths as I dropped myself into his broad shoulders.
While he was kissing my hair.

"Thank you Sweetie."

I hugged him and closed my eyes.

After the sound sleep together we decided to have dinner at my place.
He just ordered foods from Mcdo.
After having our lunch and dinner at the same time he invited me to take the seat with him at the sofa.
We cuddled there for hours.
"You need to rest Sweetie. I'll go out and get change."

"Ano tayo Kleid?"

"Sweetie, if you're thinking am just playing with you then you're wrong. I invested too much of myself to you than thinking about us a game. I Love You Sweetie. I don't know when. But the time I learned that your parents decided to go abroad for your safety, that was the time I work hard for us."

I just kissed him.

"Rest for now, we'll talk again tomorrow."