The Beginning

Play the song above before reading

===================================================================

Written by Dark Sullivan

"All OF US ARE COUNTING ON YOU,DO YOU HEAR ME?!"Shout the Admiral."Sir yes sir"We all response.We quickly grabbed our gear on move out of the camp.

 Before I continue this story,let me tell you about myself i'm a canadian soldier named Mitch Hughes.I'm right now is a soldier who is fighting for my country,due to some matters.But i don't give a shit,I join the military just to be a soldier and follow orders.I'm a captain rank which is pretty great.If you were a soldier you would understand the proudness.

MITCH'S POV

 "Hey Luke,how many British you gonna bang?I asked on of my comrade.

 "Well,at least 14,or more.I got four grenades here yo"Luke said while pointing to his waist where two-grenades on each sides were hanging.

"Well.i hope so,they're gonna put on a good fight".I said anxiously while walking to the chopper that will bring us to the battle field.

"C'mon men,you ain't gonna live forever"Shout our colonel who is standing by the chopper.

"HOOAH"we responded and quickly got on board.I was actually pretty nervous,not because when i'm gonna be in the battle field but on the way to get  there. I remember the brief before we were deployed.The Admiral told us that the British had set-up an a special weapon that could take down our choppers.I was just praying that i would make it.

 My friends and I were in different chopper.I was in Chopper 6,Luke was in Chopper 14,Mike was chopper 2 and there's Jerome in chopper 4,And another 20-40 more choppers+fighter jets flew heading towards England.On the way,I was still thinking whether i would survive this war,would i see my loved ones again or i would see my flag wave high in the sky?All the thoughts flow freely in my mind.I was then snapped out of my thoughts when the pilot said"Entering the British Border,Hold'em tight soldiers".I raised up my sniper rifle and pointed in towards the British's land.We were in their air for about 2 minutes.

 And there was nothing happening.It was just a quiet scene except for the chopper blades sounds.I said in my walkie-talkie"Something seems wrong,look out carefully"."Roger that"Said one of the soldiers.It was quiet again,but suddenly someone in the other chopper shouted,"WATCH IN,INCOMING!"I looked to my right and saw a missile heading towards us.The pilot in who was controlling chopper 6 quickly lift it up avoiding the missile.I sighed in relief.But unfortunely,it hit chopper 2.I saw it hit the tail of the chopper and the chopper begin to turn around many times furiously despite the tail been blown.

 Then,I saw Mike who was in chopper 2 fell off the chopper before the chopper crashes.I saw him reaches his arm out when he fell.I just flow a tear and shake my head."TURN AWAY,2nd MISSILE!"Someone shout.I wipe my tears and look to my right just to see ....