Lets get To Know Each Other..

Sorry because i didn't update for a long time!Well,i'm back so here's chapter 5..and my grammar is not that good.Enjoy!

=================================================================

ASHLEY'S POV

I open my eyes and saw a Canadian soldier with a very cute smile and was staring at me.I have no idea where i got my energy from when i suddenly swing my feet and kick him in the face.He went flying at over the counter.I took my gun and went to check him ig he's dead.Instead,a M16 was raised from the counter and fires randomly.I quickly went back into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.Some of the bullets went flying insides.

Then,just for a moment there was silence.I thought he left,so i walk to the door slowly and reached for the knob when "BOOM!".A shotgun shell burst through the door.Now.there's a hole at the wall.I took one of my grenades and insert my pinky finger in the pin and waited.Suddenly,he shouted "Put the nade down,beautiful.There's no point of throwing it when you have no idea where I am."

"I'll find you,you son of a bitch!"I shouted with anger.

"I'll hope you do.Muahh!"He said and i can hear him giggle.

I got pissed off and pull the pin and waited 1...2...3!And with that i threw it outside the door.But he was smart.Once the grenade was thrown out and my arms is still in the air,He charged inside and tackled me and pinned me to the ground.He bite his lip while looking at me.I'll try to get free but i was getting weaker every second.Then,i'll remember my wound,me getting shot and me dragging myself into this post office.

I looked down and saw that it was bandaged.

"Yeah,i saw you passed out and help you out.But,instead of waking up and thank me.You kick me in the face."He said.I could hear the anger in his voice.His eyes were full of lust and hate.

"You know you are really pretty and gorgeous".He smiled and continued "Get some rest".And the last thing i see was his fist and then darkness took over me.