Emotions

ASHLEY'S POV

I kept running not wanting to stop until i was clearly got away from him.Mitchell.I ran by the river because it should led me to my most defensive base in this area.I walk for more 2 hours and finally reached to see a sight that i wanted not to see.My base..is on fire.helicopters flying above it and have the Canadian army badge on it.There were about 3-5 helicopters non-stop firing at my base which is already on fire.I gasped at the scene finding out i couldn't do anything.

I stayed at the river until it was clear.the helicopters was gone and only black smokes fulled the atmosphere around the base.I climbed down and ran into the base.When i reached it,The door was blasted in half,a couple of British soldiers were missing arms or legs.i almost puke seeing the blood is everywhere.I kept walking until i reached the cafeteria.Some of them died while sitting down.Clearly this men were not ready or was ambushed by the Canadians.

Suddenly,I heard some laughs and cries.I creep slowly and saw two Canadian soldiers beating the hell out of a very wounded British soldier.And I know who the soldier is.It was my good friend who volunteer to join the army as soon as he heard about the war.His name was Chris Smalling.

He was a soccer player before but now,he's trying to survive.I grab my gun.I slowly prone and crawl at them.I was about 20 feet away.I took my aim and i hestitate to fire.What if i hit Chris?What if he died?I shook my head and focused.With one quick breath,I fire all 30 bullets at those two bastards.

Their body was shaking like they were having a seizsure(Not sure,if this how u spell it!).They were bleeding.i was very confident they will not survive.I rushed up to Chris.He was shaking and holding his left chest.He was all bleeding and there's a gunshot wound at his left knee and his right shoulder.

"Chris,just calm down.I'll get help?ok?".He smile at me and said

"No,it's over for me.My journey ends here.I wish my mama was here.She's going to be very proud of me,will she?"He looked at me with symphathy in his eyes.I started to tear up.He was holding his tear back and shaking and breathing very quickly.He stopped.
"Aww,that is so so sad."a voice said.I turned around and see him.Mitch.I ran emotionlessly and punch him repeatedly while crying.He got a hold of me.I can feel him staring at me for a while.instead of punching me or knocking me out,He hug me and said
"Sorry for your loss".I looked up and stare at his eyes.It was full of honesty alright.He looked at me and smile widely.Maybe he isn' that bad after all.

Don't worry mitch's POV will be in the next chapter.