Like a crab under a rock?

MITCH's POV

I took her to a random room that was located in the base.I sat her down at a chair and pat her back.
With one swift motion,I took the rope that I was keeping under my belt and tied her up again.She shouted in depression while I laughed hysterically.
"OMG!you actually believe.That was hilarious.i..I gotta ask though,how did you get into the military with that kind of stupidity."

She just looked at me with anger and sadness in her eyes.I stop laughing and punch her about 6 times before she was unconscious.i check her twice making sure she wasn't fooling me.I untie her and tie her to a very long stick.

Just then,I dragged her with me along the forest,rivers and all sorts of biomes.i finally reach a spot where my friends were waiting.

"Hey,there she is!Wow!This is more
than beautiful Mitch"said Alex.He came and lift Ashley's chin up and look at her very carefully.i just smirk and put her down on the ground.i sat behind her while mat sat in front of her,Jerome to her right(yes,Jerome is alive).and alex to her left.

ASHLEY's POV

i sat there not knowing what to do.i just stare at Mitch's figure as he circle around me with his buddies still remain in the same spots.He turns at me with a sexy and evil smirk saying
"lets play a game".All of his friends smile while looking at each other.