Madam Malkins

"Uncle..." I asked quizzically while I browsed through some black robes that were on the shelves, since i haven't been sorted yet.

"Yes Pandora?" He replied in his usual monotone voice with his back turned to me.

"What do you think Draco and my mother are talking about? It's seems pretty serious..." As soon as I had said those words, Lucius' whole body had stiffened.

He slowly turned around to face me, his face so pale it had blended in with his hair. It had shock written all over it. I could tell he knew something that I didn't.

"Well my dear, if Bellatrix is hiding a secret, wouldn't it be normal that she wouldn't want anyone to know? As for me, I certainly do not know what my son and your mother are talking about..." He said calmly while trying to choose his words carefully.

After a few minutes of dead silence between the two of us, he decided it was about time to break the awkwardness.

"Pandora, lets try on this robe I had picked out for you. It seems about your size" he said with a slight smile on his face but you could still see that he was still quite nervous.

I nodded and was about to go with uncle Lucius to the fitting room until I heard the doorbell ring, signaling that someone had entered the shop. Standing there was a very happy looking Bellatrix with her arm wrapped around a very nervous looking Draco.

"Hey mum, hey Draco" I said while I slowly walked up to where they had been standing "what were you two talking about? And Draco, what the hell is wrong with your hair?" I asked suspiciously as my eyes started to flicker between the two while they made eye contact with each other then immediately faced me.

"Oh, that! Well dear, you have nothing to worry about, everything is absolutely fine! Draco and I were just discussing an issue we had to deal with. And as for Draco's hair, he fell. Poor thing..." she said in her unusually high pitched tone while she patted Draco's back. He flinched and moved away from her slightly.

Bellatrix looked at Lucius knowingly, as if they had been communicating through their minds.

Being the person I am, I usually hate awkward tension while being in a room with 3 very close family members, so I decided to break the awkward silence.

"Uh... Mum! I'm going to try on some of my new robes for school, did you want to see them on me?" I said in a hurry while gesturing for her to come follow me into the fitting rooms.

"Oh of course! We don't want to Accidentally buy a size that's a bit too small for you, now do we?" Mum said as she gave a scary glare to the shop keeper, making it clear that if she was to mess up, my mother wouldn't hesitate using the killing curse on her.

The shop keeper shivered under her angry gaze and nodded quickly while following us. You could tell that this shop keeper knew who my mother was and who she follows... The Dark Lord.

My mother, the shop keeper and I all entered the fitting rooms, leaving Draco and his father behind us, alone.

*DRACO'S POV*

After Pandora, Bellatrix and the shop owner had left, my father and I stood there alone in the shop in complete silence.

That is, until my father decided to break it.

"So... I have a pretty good feeling I know what you and Bellatrix had a little chat about..." He said casually while browsing through the rack that had Slytherin robes hanging off them. I just stared blankly at him, not knowing what to say.

"What did she say?" He asked me in his usual uncaring tone while he turned to face me. I lifted my head to meet his icy cold gaze.

"She said that she had a feeling that Pandora will soon find out the truth about everything. Her real parents, her real name..." I said while drifting off into space and thinking about the scene that had taken place in an alleyway, less than half an hour ago.

"She also said that if I told her anything, she would hesitate to kill me... She'd probably feed me to the dementors... or as she had put it 'torture me until my brain turns into goblin soup'. Pfft!" Lucius stared at me for a bit and then turned his attention back to the robes that were on the rack.

"I've been having that feeling too... Whatever you do Draco, DO NOT say her real name in front of her." He said in a stern and dark voice while his cold eyes burned into my eye sockets.

"Yeah, Aunt Bellatrix had told me that it is too risky to say it in front of Pandora... Why?" I asked, cocking my head to the side while looking at my father with a confused expression on my face.

He just stared at me as if he was in the presence of an idiot with the exact same intelligence level as a stupid pixie.

"Come on, Draco! I taught you better than that! You should know why!" His voice boomed throughout the whole shop while he had a pissed off expression on his face. I flinched and took a step back.

"At the time when Zadimus & Desdemona Evilian were killed, Bellatrix had performed an obliviation spell to clear her memories of her parents. But, she was an inexperienced witch, therefore it had left loopholes in Pandora's mind that can be triggered if you say anything that related to her life back then or her real family."

He turned to face me after he had finished explaining the whole event to me, but I was still a bit confused.

"So wait, I don't understand. If Bellatrix was an inexperienced witch, why did she perform the spell on Pandora? Why not an experienced witch or wizard?" I said slowly while scratching the back of my head, still gazing up at my fathers cold eyes.

He still had a pissed off expression on his face but the angry tone of his voice had seemed to have decreased.

"Because Bellatrix had volunteered to take Pandora as her daughter..." He said, gazing up at the ceiling, remembering this event that happened 14 years ago as if it had happened yesterday.

"WHAT? Wait, wait, wait... So your telling me that Bellatrix VOLUNTEERED to look after a baby?!" I folded my arms and stared up at my father with a dumbstruck look on my face. "I don't believe it!"

"Actually," I heard a high pitched female voice behind me that obviously belonged to Bellatrix "Yes, yes I did volunteer to take in Pandora..."

---------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHEHE CLIFFHANGER! sorry, i'm pretty awkward...