Prologue

Williams L. Rogers Academy is a prestigious, all-boys boarding school where six completely different guys will discover unexpected pleasures. (And no, it's not what you're thinking, you corrupted people.) It is the type of wonderful pleasures that every high school boy experiences. And what type of experiences, you ask? Well, you will have to find out....

It all starts with pranks. Seemingly harmless pranks on the freshman as a sort of sick and twisted welcome into the school. From the seniors to the newbies of the school. Most of the freshman dealt with the pranks just as any normal person would have. They got humiliated, but let it go. But very few of them took it, along with the injustice that came with it in a package deal, to heart. Those few were hurt so much by the pranks that they decided to get together and achieve one common goal. (Uh-oh! This doesn't sound good...)

REVENGE.

Benson Goldberg, Austin McAlastair, Jaime Sanchez, Joseph Ludwig, Zander, and Adam Johnson walked into the library at William L. Rogers Academy together. They all remained silent, brainstorming ideas on revenge against the seniors, the ones that pulled the pranks on them. They went to the middle of the library where there was a bunch of couches, tables, and beanbag chairs for people who want to sit down and read. Benson sat down on one of the couches, the table and the other chairs too small for his height. Adam was sitting on the other end of the couch, his head resting on the top of the back, eyes closed. Austin plopped into one of the beanbag chairs and stared up at the ceiling. Jaime sat at a table with his hands clasped together on top of the table and both feet planted firmly on the ground, his legs making a perfect 90 degree angle. Joseph followed him and sat at the table as well, but he was slouching with his elbows on the tabletop. Zander leaned back on a different couch with his left leg propped up on his knee, staring at the others.

They were like that for five minutes before Austin spoke up.

"I got something!" he said. "Why don't we replace all of their meat with tofu?"

"Austin, that has got to be the dumbest revenge plot I have ever heard of," Joseph commented immediately. Jamie gave him a don't-judge-him look, but Joseph just shrugged it off.

"Yeah, they will never feel the immensity of our wrath from all their pranks if we don't come up with something more devious," Zander added.

"Well, it is true that they deserve some sort of justice for their crimes, but..." Jaime trailed off. "...Couldn't we just do it legally?" he exclaimed innocently.

"Shhhh!" An old librarian poked her head out from behind a bookshelf and shushed Jaime. Jamie whispered sorry and hung down his head in shame. Joseph snickered.

"I thought high school seniors were supposed to be more mature than us," Adam began in a harsh whisper, opening his eyes. "But I guess I was wrong. Look at what they did. They caused me to get rashes for weeks!" He leaned in for dramatic effect. (Ooooh! This is getting good!)"I. Want. Revenge." He returned back to his original position on the couch.

"You think you're the only one who got humiliated," Benson started and threw his hands up in the air. "What about me? Haven't you heard about what happened to me?"

"Shhhhh!" the librarian hissed again, but this time she wagged her finger at Benson and gave him the look. Benson shrugged and Jamie whispered sorry again. Austin blew a kiss at the librarian who gave him a traumatized expression while slowly backing away.

"Actually, no. I don't think any of us know what happened to each other. I guess we kind of skipped over that part when we met," Austin said, thoughtfully with a shrug.

"Then what did happen to you guys," Adam asked in a quiet voice, not lifting his head.

After a moment passed, Benson began with, "It all started at the beginning of the second week of school..."

And everyone looked up to see the flashback...