I Need U Series - RAP MONSTER

It goes round and round, why do I keep coming back?

I go down and down, at this point I'm just a fool...

Everything is set! Kim Namjoon and his girlfriend have had this 'on again, off again' relationship, but now he's preparing for their 1st anniversary!

It'll be great he'll ask her to meet at the park and He'll bring a bouquet of her favorite flower - blue hydrangeas.

Namjoon hopped into his car, still fantasizing about how the night would end.
I need to get gasoline. He frowned slightly as he saw the gas meter almost at empty

He drove to a gas station - "Monster" it was called.
While he was walking to his car after paying for the gasoline, a cigarette in his mouth, he saw something.

His girlfriend
(Of course it's my girlfriend. Who else would it be?)
'I should have known better' Namjoon thought as he saw her with another mans arm around her waist. They hugged, they laughed, they kissed.

("Namjoon, you're the only man I see. I promise I won't cheat on you anymore.")
Liar
("Namjoon, let's be together forever!")
Liar
("Namjoon, I only love you.")
You filthy, freaking liar.

Namjoon felt like screaming, he felt like crying. He wanted to punch something. He was played the fool.
How stupid could he be? Of course people don't change.
He should have known he loved her more than she "loved" him.

I am ridiculous Namjoon thought How can I still have feelings for her when she's done this time and time again? Why do I keep coming back?
I'm so stupid, at this point I'm just a fool...

In the surge of emotions he was feeling, he took the cigarette out of his mouth and looked at it.

Then, he dropped it on a puddle.

" 'Monstrous Problems'

'Monster', a local Gas Station exploded last night. One man, Kim Jaehyeon escaped the flames with burns and scars, I managed to interview him at the hospital.

"I was just working behind the cash register.

I only saw one man before it happened, it was a slow night.
He looked well dressed. Probably had a date with his girl or something.
I saw him standing outside and I was about to go tell him he wasn't allowed to smoke near the pumps when he dropped the Cigarette bud."

This man Kim Jae Hyeon spoke of was not found at the scene.
More on this as it develops."

Authors Note

I don't actually know what happened to RM in the I Need U video, but as my clever aliens know, you can't smoke near the pumps because if any embers from the cigarette or Cigar lands on gasoline, it would set it aflame, that flame would in turn explode the cars and gas pumps.

So, I think RM died by exploding the gas pump. (The only person I don't think died in I Need U was Taehyung.)

Yay for the end of the I Need U Series! Was it enjoyable?