Leadermon's Monsterous Birthday!

"I wanna be the very best.
Like no one ever was."

"To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause!"

Taehyung and I whole-heartedly sang the pokemon theme song as it played on the T.V.

Everyone asked Namjoon what he wanted for his birthday, and he only ever replied with 'I just want to chill out with my friends'
Which is okay too, they work very hard in the underground scene - to which Namjoon is the leader.

So, we rented a bunch of pokemon movies and episodes and sat down to watch them.

Jin cooked a large batch of seaweed soup, so we enjoyed his cooking as we watched the T.V

"POKEEEMOOOOOOOONNNN" Everyone belted when the line came up.
"Gotta catch 'em all!" Jungkook sang
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!" Namjoon yelled
"POKÉMON!" Everyone struck different poses. It reminded me of the Power Rangers.

While the episode played, Jin left the room, and came back with a layer cake.

"Namjoonie, Sengil chukhae~"

"SENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA
SENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA
SARANGHAE NAMJOON-SSI
SENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA!" Everyone sang at the top of their voice.

"Gosh, Namjoon. You're an old man already." I said, astonished.

"Ya! I'm only 21!"

"Boys, he's almost halfway to 50 already!" I gasped.

Hobi hugged Namjoon "Don't worry about her. You still look great for your age."

Jimin agreed "Yeah! No one can tell you're a grandpa!"

"Shut up, geodude."

Geodude?
Oh, OH. It's cause-
He's really short with muscly arms.
It makes perfect sense

"Geodude is definetly your spirit pokémon, Jimin." I said.

"Does that make yours Jinx?"

He said what?? I tackled the boy and headlocked him "I look like who now? Do you want to die?? That can be arranged, you know!"

"Come on, no murders on a birthday." Yoongi said. "Wait until tomorrow."

I grumbled and let Jimin go. Over cake and ice cream we discussed everyone else's spirit pokémon.
Jungkook looked like chikorita.
Jin seemed like a Jigglypuff. A pokemon that loved to sing, and is pink? Totally has Jin hime written all over it.
Yoongi was most likely a Snorlax, or a Tirtouga. A pokemon that eats and sleeps all the time, or a fossilized turtle that would really make him the grandpa of the group?
Taehyung was an Aimpom. He really looked like a monkey.
Hoseok was ponyta. Why wouldn't he get a horse pokemon?

"Hey guys, look at this."
I held up a picture of Scrafty.
"He looks just like Namjoonie!"

"Hold on, there's a picture of when he had red hair." Jin scrolled through his phone and found a picture of Namjoon rocking a bright red mowhawk.

"That's perfect." Jungkook said
"They could be twins!" Taehyung continued.
Everyone shared mutual sounds of agreement.
"...swag." Yoongi nodded in agreement, paying more attention to his second slice of cake.

"It's settled." I looked to Namjoon.
"I name thee, Scrafty!"

After the group shared some laughs about Namjoons new name,

We all sat in a circle on the living room floor, having prepared gifts and messages.

I was the last to go. "Namjoonie," I said
"I really wish you a happy birthday. Everyone appreciates you, so much.
We all admire how hard you work to keep the group together, and to get things done.

Being the leader isn't easy, I can't begin to imagine how hard it is. But we all love you for working so diligently at it.

Also, you're getting older now, grandpa." I laughed
"Try not to stress yourself out too much.  Even though you're still young, it's not healthy.

Please take care of your health as well."

I held out a neatly wrapped present
"Sengil chukhae, Scrafty."

Namjoon opened it and found a folded picture with a new microphone.

"Keep doing you, cause you're the best~"

Authors Note

UWAAAAAAAA that last line was so cheesy!
Why?!
*shudders*

Anyway
Happy 21st birthday Rap Monster!
I can't wait to see the new things you create this year!~

P.S: I'm sorry this wasn't that great. (And that I'm also late asf *crie*)
I fell ill, so I couldn't draw a present or anything ㅠㅅㅠ
Waaaaa I'm sorry Namjoonie!
I'll try to make it up to you, somehow!

But I'll attach a picture of Scrafty
So you can see the resemblance, is that a start?