Little Dresses

~-No one's POV-~

"Miss. Hungary!" A little Italian child cried, a large grin on his chubby face as he ran up to the Hungarian woman. The brunette giggled and squatted down, gathering the child she was raising. "Miss. Hungary, Holy Rome kissed me!"

Hungaray gasped, then squeezed her little Italian with a large grin. "So cute!" She squealed and giggled. "Oh, I just knew it! Let's go try on some dresses for you to wear for when Holy Roman Empire comes back!" She suggested to the child, and he nodded happily, still unaware of being male.

All the rest of the day, the Italian had tried on every dress Elizabeta had set out for him. "Oh, you're absolutely adorable, Feli! Come on, let's go show Mr. Austria. I'm sure he'll love it!" Hungary clapped, Italy twirling in a cute blue dress, similar to that of his green maids dress.

Italy took Hungary's hand, then skipped beside her on the way to the music room. "Mr. Austria!" The tiny Italian giddily yipped, gently tugging on the end of Austria's suit jacket. "Look! This is-a what I'm-a going to wear when Holy Rome comes back home to us!" He squeaked, a big grin on his chubby face.

Rodrich knelt down in front of the child, a gentle smile on his face. "I vould hope so. You look like a beautiful und proper lady." He gave the younger personification a slight bow of his head.

Feliciano giggled and curtsied, his right hand being held by both of Austria's much bigger hands. "Ve~! Grazi, Mr. Austria! Can we-a go dance now? I-a need to-a learn how to dance like the-a proper lady I am!" The gender confused child cheered, getting kissed on both cheeks and the hand.

"Of course." Austria answered, and lead both of them into the music room.