Author's Acknowledgements

First and foremost, I would like to say my heartfelt and sincere thanks to our Almighty God for giving me knowledge in writing my first short story.

To my loving parents and brother who is happy and ecstatic as much as I had been throughout the ups and downs, the long ways and slantways and the whole roller coaster ride of this book, thanks for listening to my nonstop babblings on my ideas as I finish this book. And also,thank you for the love and support though.

To my friends and teachers at school, thanks for helping me determine some things I never knew on writing stories. Well, I couldn't mention all, for one reason,because there's so many of you guys.

An extra special thanks also to my beloved friend and former classmate, FeedMeLychee, for her continuous motivation, unstoppable encouragement and mini tutorials to get started on Wattpad.

Last but not the least, I am truly honored and indebted to my internet besties for your love and continuous patience as I write this story and do other crazy stuff: 1Daf_worldwide NeverEverLeaving1D darkharrysbitch mizzmrxl .

To all those who are mentioned and also to those who motivated me and encouraged me-even though you aren't are written in here, no words can express how much I am truly indebted to you all.

Attention READERS:

I believe this is only the start of my beautiful writing career here on Wattpad. I do hope you readers will love my stories and vote, comment, add to your reading list and maybe follow me as well.

Enjoy reading everyone!:)