Chapter 1

The gates firmly shut behind me and wind whistled softly as Natsume hugged and led me in deeper into the academy. He dropped me off in my room and kissed me softly on my lips and says "I'll be back I just have to run an errand,"
"Okay,"I replied I went into the room and I got my uniform and got two stars "it's good I guess," I said to myself I got my self dressed put half of my hair into bun and left the rest natural I combed my fringe to the side and proceeded to unpack. 5minutes later I heard a knock on the door. It was Narumi sensei "Hello Narumi sensei," I said with a big smile etched on my face. "Hello Mikan, are you ready. The others are waiting for you," replied Narumi sensei "hai!"I said.

Narumi sensei and I walked to the high school department and to the B class all of my classmates were there and there were a few unfamiliar faces. They all came towards me except the 3people who I do not recognised. "Okay everyone back to your seats, Mikan you could sit next to Iinchou, he will now be your partner,"
"Mikan!"Iinchou's eyes shone
"Hey Iinchou!"I said
"Oh and Mikan, you're class is still special abilities," whispered Narumi sensei into my ear.
"Okay," I walked up to my sit next to Iinchou and sat down and the lesson started. Half an hour later...