Chapter 12

I really got the urge to look for Hotaru, which I accidentally activated my time travel alice. Natsume woke up just in time and grabbed my hand as we traveled through time.

We arrived at a house and I spot a young girl around same age as me with medium long black hair, building or constructing a kind of machine. I looked at Natsume his eyes staring at her. In the house a man in his 20s called out to the young girl "Hotaru! Dinner is ready." She stood up and went indoors. Tears poured down my face, Natsume brushed them all away "Come on now, Smile! We finally found her!" He said in a joyous voice. I put a big smile on my face and Natsume tightened his grip to my hand.

We walked up to the house and knocked on the door Hotaru answered saw me and cried a word slipped out of her mouth "Mikan..."

Hotaru's POV
I was trying to build a time machine but failed every time as I do not have resources as I do in my own time. My brother and I was stuck in a time where Emperor Ōgimachi reigned which I guessed was between 1557-1586. My brother called me in for dinner so I stopped what I was doing and went to inside to eat. My brother just went fishing in a river near here and caught Coho Salmon as well as 2 Iwame Trout. We were eating peacefully having conversations about what we were doing today and all that. I guessed he already kept his promise 3-4 years ago 'let's slowly start off as siblings' and we did. A knock was heard from our front door "Excuse me brother," I said with no expression on my face and walked towards the door,opened it and it was Mikan outside with Natsume holding her hand "Mikan..."I softly said tears streaming down my eyes "Mikan!" I shouted her name and my brother Subaru rushed in and saw me clinging to my beloved friend.

As I finally calmed down I walked both of them inside and sat them down "Where's Nodachi?" I asked
"About that...hehe..."Mikan said and started explaining everything including she has most of the alices and she was the one who got them there, she had a massive smile on her face while she talked and that was the thing I missed most since we were trapped in time. Her smile.

After a brief reunion "Shall we go!" Mikan spoken "Back to our own time!" We agreed and decided to go right away as we didn't have any valuables in this time. We held on to each other's hands and as we went through time.