Part 2

CAUTION: SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER! READER DISCRECTION IS ADVISED! It's not that bad though... This part is shorter than the first one but it's still good i think!

When I opened the door to my apartment, I heard Ollie’s annoying mouth. She was arguing with her boyfriend Todd over the phone. I rolled my eyes and collapsed onto the couch. I flicked on the TV to see his face on the screen. I was shocked. “One Direction’s bad boy Zayn Malik was caught sneaking out from his ex-girlfriend’s hotel yesterday night. Does he still have feelings for the pop sensation? And why was he sneaking? He’s got a secret and you bet we’re going to find it!” blabbed a chatty reporter. I dropped the remote and ran to my room. Ollie got quiet and hung up the phone. I saw her shadow under my door.

“Hey, um are you okay?” she asked me. I sniffled and managed a “yes” so she would leave. I was still mad at her but it was nice of her to ask about me. “Well…you know if you like need anything you can just tell me…” she said uncomfortably. Soon her shadow was gone and I was left in the sanctuary of my room. I logged onto my computer and searched his name. I spent the rest of the night reading articles of his interest in his ex and that he wasn’t really over her yet.

I didn’t know why but I dragged myself through the torture of reading the gossip. I couldn’t tell what was true and what wasn’t. I was so stupid, so naïve. How could I honestly think he could ever choose me over her?

I trudged to the bathroom where I pulled out the blade. In a way it grew to be my friend. I glided my finger on its back and prepared myself. Quickly I ran the knife across my skin leaving a bloody trail behind it. The pain in my arm shot through me. Strangely, the pain felt better than suffering heartbreak. I cracked a smile as I cleaned up. I was satisfied yet distraught. I went to bed that night as if I’d never met him.

                                         ~He was a complete stranger. ~

i think that sums up the cutting...yeah kinda intense but not too bad right? And just so you know i'm not "against" Perrie or the Zerrie relationship. This is just a fanfiction! I think they're cute but i don't necessarily ship them but whatever...