Part 4 (really short)

A week later I’d clouded my head with tabloids and rumors. I’d marked my arm with scars and wore jackets every day. One day he called me and I answered it ready to scream my lungs out. “Why haven’t you been answering?” he asked.

“Give me a reason to and I will.” I told him. I was tired of this junk.

“What’s wrong with you lately? You haven’t been the same.” He said.

“I’m hurt Zayn, okay? Let me make this perfectly clear. If you don’t have feelings for someone do not lead them on. If you love someone then tell them that. Tell Perrie that you love her. Don’t keep her waiting because I know if I were her I’d demand an answer.” I rambled.

“What? What are you saying? This has nothing to do with Perrie. I’m calling because I want to know what’s wrong with you!” he replied.

“Nothing is wrong with me…Just the fact that I love you. You heard me say it and I will make it fully understandable. I love you and that’s all I ever wanted you to know. I don’t want to go through the hurt and suffering anymore. I don’t deserve it.” I said feeling a lump in my throat.

The other line was silent so I ended the call. Those 47 seconds drove me to another two days locked in my room and three more cuts. What was I doing to myself?

This is probably like the shortest one but i sorry! It's more of like a summary of what she's going through! It's like a reflection or something!