Part 3

Ugggh my screen is really bright :( i gotta go to sleep soon so i'll post as much as i can! Love you! 

Ollie woke me up with three loud knocks on my door. When I didn’t respond she charged into my room and pulled me out of bed and into the living room despite that I was sliding down the hall. “What the hell are you doing?” I asked as she threw me onto the couch. “I don’t know if you’ve realized it but you’ve been in bed for 2 days straight. This is day number 3 and I’m not about to let this happen again. You look awful! I don’t want to see you go through this anymore.” She screamed at me. I gulped and stared at her blankly. Did she really care? Or was this her way of letting out her anger with Todd?

When she disappeared into the kitchen, I ran to get my laptop and hopped back on the couch like I never left. I signed on to read a new headliner. “Does Zayn Malik do this with every girl?” read the bright letters across the webpage. Below were a list of all his past girlfriends and how their relationships peaked and crumbled. According to the internet, what he had with Perrie was genuine and real. That hurt me badly but I knew he wasn’t mine to begin with and as of then he still wasn’t. I was beginning to think that the kiss was meaningless.

I drifted back to that moment where our eyes explored each other and our lips connected. It was sensational and the most intriguing feeling I’ve ever experienced. I shook out of the flashback and stared at my computer. He was a womanizer and I was just another girl. I questioned everything, our friendship, his trust, the kiss. Would he truly love me? Could he? Was he capable of such a thing? Perhaps he saved all of his real love for Perrie? And I’m the one who gets the scraps of whatever is left over…

I clicked on the images tab and found a recent picture. Too recent. The night we kissed. It was a picture of him talking to Perrie. The next was the same setting and they stood closer. They were hugging and Perrie had half a smile. The picture was haunting. It appeared that she was looking at me and declaring she’d won the war I didn’t even know existed. Ollie gasped behind me and closed my laptop. “Stop! Stop doing this to yourself! I made you some tea and I expect you to drink it.” She snapped shoving a coaster and a mug into my hands. Reluctantly, I drank the tea letting each sip take me away from the despair I’d faced.

Not much i know, i know :/ i'll do better i promise! Keep on reading? Yes!