Chapter 60

Kelsey’s Point of View:

I was awakening by several kisses being placed up my arm and around my shoulder until they met at my neck. Sucking gently, his teeth nipping at the skin, I moaned softy, careful not to be too loud.

I could feel his infamous smirk form against my neck as a chuckle rippled from the back of his throat. “Morning, baby.” Justin pecked my cheek before pulling away, his face nuzzling into my hair that was currently sprawled out behind me, his arm placed tightly around my waist, my back pressed up against him.

I giggled, placing my hand on top of his and lacing our fingers together. “What time is it?” I mumbled my voice groggily due to the fact that I had just woken up.

“Time for you to turn around and give me a kiss.” Justin replied back smartly and I could just picture the grin placed on his lips.

Laughing lightly, I shifted around, making sure to keep the sheet wrapped around me tight against my chest as I faced him. Trying my hardest not to smile, I kept my face firm for just a brief second before I broke out into a beam.

“What are you smiley for?” Justin questioned with raised eyebrows.

I shook my head, my cheeks hurting from how much I was smiling. Hiding my head into his chest, I felt it vibrate due to him laughing.

Keeping me close to his warm body, he leaned his head down so that his lips were just beside my ear. “Is it because I made love to you last night?” He whispered teasingly, making my cheeks warm up.

I laughed, digging my head farther into him, not being able to look up at him just yet.

“Babe,” Justin chuckled, nudging me with his leg as he ran his fingers through my hair. “Look at me.” He murmured.

I shook my head, keeping myself against him, my entire face burning with warmness.

Moving away from me, I groaned as Justin grasped my face into the palms of his hands, bringing me to look up at him. Smiling, he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine in a passionate embrace.

I kissed back with just as much emotion, my hand falling on top of his wrist, never wanting this moment to end.

Pulling away, Justin caressed the both of my cheeks with his thumbs. “You’re so cute when you get embarrassed.” He looked over my face, his eyes glinting with love.

I scowled, pouting my lips.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to my sudden attitude change before realization kicked in and a smirk pulled at his lips. “Oops, sorry babe,” He laughed, “I meant sexy. You’re very, very sexy.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively before capturing my lips in yet, another kiss.

“Mmm,” I licked my lips after he drew away once more. “I love it when you kiss me like that.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Oh yeah?”

I giggled, nodding.

Leaning forwards, he kissed me several times before finally letting my face go and wrapping his arms around my waist. “Like that?” He stared down at me with loving eyes.

I beamed up at him. “Just like that.” I laughed, laying my head back down on the pillow as I sighed in content.

“How’re you feeling?” Justin brushed his fingertips across my forehead, getting rid of the hair that decided to fall in front of my face.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. “What do you mean?” I questioned while leaning my arm over and playing with the hairs that stuck out at the edges of his face.

Closing his eyes under my touch, he re-opened them moments later. “Are you sore or anything?”

I scrunched my face up, trying to decipher what he meant when I felt his fingers brush against my thigh and that’s when it clicked in my head. “Oh,” I bit my lip, blushing immensely. “I’m, ugh, fine. I think.”

Chuckling, Justin kissed my forehead. “You’re so innocent, it’s ador—sexy.” He corrected himself, sending me a playful wink.

“Shut up.” I murmured, shoving him gently in the shoulder.

“That’s not a bad thing, you know. I’m actually happy you’re confused when it comes to things like this.”

“I’m not.” I mumbled my thoughts out loud.

Justin knitted his eyebrows together to meet as one. “Why?”

I shrugged, playing with the top of the sheet. “I hate not knowing what I’m doing.” I looked at him. “It makes me feel… weird. I don’t know how to explain it.”

“Babe…” Justin shook his head. “That’s a good thing.” He smiled. “It means you’ve got respect for yourself. Not that even if you knew what was going on, you’d be any different because that’s not the case.” He smiled. “I guess what I’m trying to say is that,” Rolling on top of me, Justin held himself up with his hands on either side of my body. “I’m happy to know that no one else has touched you.”

Smirking, I decided to play around with him a bit. “What makes you think no one else has ever touched me?”

His eyebrows shot up. “What’re you trying to say Kelsey? That someone else had your body in their hands before me?”

I shrugged, looking away while trying hard to keep a straight face. “Maybe.”

Chuckling, Justin dug his head into the nape of my neck, kissing feverishly on the skin.

Moaning, I moved my head further to the right, giving him more access to do as he pleased while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Trailing his lips across my jaw, he pecked the skin right next to my lips before moving over to my ear and stopping there. “You can’t fool me babe.” He kissed the skin just under my ear. “I can tell when you’re lying.” Pulling away, he smirked. “Besides, from the way you were screaming my name last night and how tight you felt around my dick, I could tell that was the first time anyone has ever touched you.”

“Oh my God.” I squealed, hiding my head into his chest once more, my face burning even more than before. “Stop.” I whined childishly.

Chuckling, Justin leaned back, capturing my lips in his. “You can’t jester me babe.”

“I was just kidding!” I exclaimed with wide eyes. “You didn’t have to go all into detail like that.”

“That was nothing.” He defended with a chuckle. “If you want details baby, I could list them all for you right now. Like how you were so wet for me while I was fingering—”

“Justin!” I shouted, slapping his shoulder. “Shut up.”

Laughing, Justin rolled off of me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me into his side. “I love you.” He kissed my temple.

Snuggling up to him, I smiled. “I love you too.”

“We should probably take a shower now and eat some breakfast.” Justin stated a matter-of-factly after several moments of silence of just him and I in the comfort of his bed, our fingers laced together as one.

I slumped my shoulders, my lips forming a frown. “I don’t want to get up.”

“Neither do I but you have to get yourself cleaned up.” Leaning on his elbow, he kissed me. “Come on baby, get up.” Throwing the blanket off of him, Justin sprang to his feet and immediately I gasped and covered my eyes at the unexpected sight.

“What’s wrong?”

I waved a hand in his direction, flaring it in the air like a mad woman. “You’re naked, cover up!”

Justin laughed out loud and I could just envision him shaking his head. “Babe, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before.” He cooed mockingly.

I scowled. “I know but it’s not something I feel comfortable seeing in person like that.”

“Last time I checked, you were face to face with it just about a week ago…” He trailed off, hinting towards our sexual encounter in the car.

I growled lowly. “You’re such an ass.”

Chuckling, Justin grabbed my hands, tearing them from my eyes. “Relax baby, I’m just kidding.” He placed a feather of a kiss on my cheek. “Now, get up and quit stalling.”

I took a deep breath before sitting up and I inwardly regretted the decision the moment I felt a shot of pain shoot up my legs. “Shit.” I spat to myself, hissing as I gently moved each leg over the edge of the bed.

“Are you okay?” I looked up to see Justin walking over to me, a look of concern sketched across his face.

I bit my lip, not wanting exactly to voice out the fact that I was indeed sore as hell and could barely move my legs. “I-I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” Placing himself in front of me, Justin squatted so that he was in eye level with me. “Do you want me to help you up?”

I shook my head. I wasn’t weak. If I could survive a day with one of Justin’s enemies, I can handle walking to the bathroom. “I’m okay, just not used to the feeling.”

Justin nodded, understanding what I meant. Taking a step back, he watched as I stepped down from his bed, now standing in front of him.

“There, I did it. Not bad.” I smiled to myself in accomplishment.

“Now the task at hand is making your way all the way to the bathroom.” Justin thumbed behind him, a knowing smirk on his lips causing me to groan.

“This is torture.”

Justin waved a hand dismissively and it was then that I noticed he had slipped on a pair of boxers to cover himself up just like I had asked. “It’s just your first time. After a while, you get used to it.”

“I sure hope so.” I muttered to myself before sighing. “Well, here goes nothing.” Brushing past him, I began slowly making my way to the bathroom. With each step I took, the more tolerable it got to walk but the extra painful it became.

Justin chuckled behind me and I couldn’t help but whip my head around to look at him, curious to know as to what was funny.

“What?”

He shrugged, trying hard not to laugh again. “Nothing.”

I narrowed my eyes, not quite believing him.

“It’s just that… you’re walking like a penguin.” He burst into laughter, clutching onto his stomach.

“Well, I’m sorry I can’t walk straight.” I spat irritably before turning back around and walking into the bathroom.

“Babe, I was just kid—”

I slammed the door closed; cutting him off before he could finish his sentence.

Harsh? Oh well, he’ll get over it.

Tearing the sheet that I had made sure to keep wrapped around me off my body, I stepped into the shower before turning it on and letting the warm water fall freely down onto me.

Cleaning myself off, I made sure to get every inch of my body before starting with my hair, scrubbing against my scalp with the all too amazing raspberry shampoo Justin had.

It wasn’t until I was humming to myself, eyes closed that I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Practically jumping of my skin, I whipped around to see Justin smirking down at me. “What the actual hell Justin?” I spat, shoving him in the shoulder. “You scared the shit out of me!”

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to scare you.” He chuckled, staring down at me in an amused manner. “I just couldn’t stand having you mad at me.”

I sighed, trying hard to bring my breathing rate back to normal. “God, Justin. Couldn’t you have just, I don’t know, knocked on the door or something? Apologize from outside?” I stared up at him incredulously. “The least you could have done was warn me that you were coming in.”

“I’ll remember that for next time.” Justin smiled, kissing me softly on the lips. “Now, onto more important things…” Grabbing onto my hands, he stared lovingly into my eyes. “Do you forgive me?”

I frowned. “No.”

Justin raised his eyebrows, taken back. “What?”

“You heard me. Now, get out. I would like to finish my shower in peace, thank you very much.” Turning, I continued lathering my skin, expecting Justin to actually listen to me for once and leave but instead, as expected, he did the opposite.

Pressing himself up against me from behind, he placed his hands on hips. “Kelsey…” He murmured into my ear.

I gasped the moment Justin’s lips began kissing the soft spot on my neck.

Tightening his grip on me, Justin began sucking on the skin, his tongue sliding against my wet skin, his teeth soon gnawing at it.

Moaning, I leaned my head back against Justin’s shoulder, one of my arms wrapping itself around his neck from behind.