Chapter 1

Briar's POV
"Mylo!" I shout and run up to Myles. Were not officially together but we're planning to."Bri!" Myles shouts and runs up to me. We hug for a while then pull apart. "I missed you" Myles says ruffling my hair."same!"I say. "Oh this is Abi my new friend!" I say smiling." Hi Myles!" Abi says holding out her hand." Hi Abi..." he took her hand and pulled her somewhere "I've got to show you something" he says. Abi looks over her shoulder looking confused. "W-what?" I say sounding hurt. I trudge of to the Elite group and put my bag in there. I did my hair again and put mascara on. I walk off and bump into Myles."Hey Bri" he says smiling. I just walk right past him frowning.

Myles' POV
I don't know what's up with Briar she's supposed to be my near girlfriend but I like Abi..but I don't think it will work so I'll stick with Briar I guess.. I walk into the elite group and see Briar stretching on her own. I walk over to her." Hey" I say. She frowns at me." Why don't you stretch with Abi?!?" She says and walks off. I look at her confused it must of been because of before. "Ok everyone we'll be doing duets today for a competition coming up you know you can have solo AND duet,I've chosen the people who will compete to get the duet with the people with most chemistry. We have Briar and Myles,Devon and Kate and Issac and Morgan." Allien says.

Briar's POV
Myles..Ok I'm with my near boyfriend but he walked off with Abi..."so what should the story line be about?" I ask." A boy who has a crush on a girl and she slowly falls for him."he says I nod. (Btw in this story Briar is a singer also) " the song can be Falling for you one of my songs" I say. "Ok" he agrees