Chapter 12

Myles' POV
"This is hard" Briar whimpers. Were at CDC and Allian made us partner up with a girl and make sure their leg is straight during there bow and Arrow by holding it up. "Don't fret I have a suprise for you after" I say smirking. Her eyes sparkle "Okay! I love you" she says and stops moaning and groaning. "I love you too" I say. "Okay take 10!" Allian says. I drop Briar's leg and she sighs with relief. I take her hand and walk her up to my cubby. She flips her hair over her shoulder I look at her through the corner of my eye. I take out 2 boxes. "What's that....?" Briar says looking amazed. I open the box and present 2 rings both saying Myles and Briar. I hand her one and she smiles. "Thank you" she says pecking me on the lips and slipping the ring on. I hand her the next box and she opens it. "It's identical to mine" I say showing my broken heart necklace. "I have 1 half you have the other" I say. She kisses me then pulls away. I slip on my ring and smile at Briar. She ran her hand through my hair and I grin. "I love your hair.." she says gazing at me "I love you too" she finishes. "I love everything about u babe" I say.

Briar's POV
"Okay so" Allian says looking at a piece of paper. "Let's practise Shut up and dance please" he says stepping back. Everyone gets into formation. I love this dance because I'm partners with MYLES. *to the partner bit* A/N btw I changed the choreography. I run up to Myles and he lifts me. He brings me down and while we do this part i gaze at him. "Hey babe" he whispers. "See you" he whispers again and I run off to the next part.

Hey Guys this is probably the end of this book thingy but don't worry new Nochelle and Bryles and stuff r coming  (there r book 2s) give me some ideas for the NEW Nochelle and Bryles by commenting or messaging. Thanks!

Jasmine
Brylesshipper❤