Chapter 5

Myles' POV
Me and Briar are at CDC elite group right now when Abi walks over. "Hey Myles,Hi Briar" she says smiling sweetly. My feelings for Abi are fading away..but I know she likes me by the way she acts. "Can I talk to you Myles?" Abi asks."Sure I'll meet you in practise b room?" I say, "Yeah meet you there" Abi replies and walks off."Look Bri I know what she's gonna say she gonna ask if we can be together so come and spy ok? Then when she says that walk in pretending you were just passing by ok?" I say. She nods and follows me then hides behind the door while I walk in. "What's up Abi?" I ask. "Well..did you mean what you said yesterday?" She asks. "What did I say?" I say knowing exactly what I said. "That you like me back" she replies. I look back at Briar and give her the lying look while Abi messes around with her fingers. "Yes.." I say back but in the lying tone that Abi doesn't know. "Oh good cause I like you to and I was wondering if you'll like to be my boyfriend?" She asks. Right on cue Briar walks in."Excuse me for interrupting but Myles is my boyfriend Abi" she says in a cross voice crossing her arms. I nod and Abi gasps. "But you like me Myles.." Abi says. "I like Briar wayyyyyy more plus my feelings for you are fading.." I say. "Fine but I'm not going out without a fight Myles,Briar watch out cause I'll do anything for Myles.." Abi says and stomps out. I look at Briar and she gazes up at me. I pull her in and kiss her with all my might.

Abi's POV
I know exactly what to do..I'll challenge her in a dance battle prize is..Myles.I walk up to Briar and Myles. "Dance battle prize is Myles" I say so everyone can hear. Everyone gasps. "You can't ruin Bryles just because you want Myles." Devon and Jessy say. I roll my eyes. "Stay out of it this is my fight not yours" I say. "So Briar" I say. She looks at Myles then to me. "Alright then" she says he eyes with flames in. "Good" i say and walk away smiling.

Hey guys! Vote time who should win? Comment I already know who I want! BRIAR. So so far it's. ...

1-Briar
0-Abi
Vote quickly!
Jasmine
Brylesshipper