Chapter 3

Myles' POV
Right now I'm knocking on Briar's door. "Hey Bri!" I say smiling." Mylo!" She shouts and launches herself into my arms. "Careful Bri there's movies in that bag" I say hugging her back. "Ok! Come in" she says. Once I get in she locks the door and puts the key around her neck. I take out my phone and take a selfie with Bri. "This is going on instagram" I say. She laughs. "Ok so what first?" I ask. "Movie?" I suggest." Yeah ok..!" She replies. *half way through movie* "Mylo can we do something else..?" She asks sounding scared."why" I ask." Cause.." she says,"ok" I say and switch off the movie. I get up. "Do you want KFC?" I ask. "Sure" she replies. I order a small bucket and hot wings for Briar.

Briar's POV
When Myles goes to order the KFC I saw a piece of Abi's hair. She must be here...when she said she doesn't like Myles.. I get up and go outside and see Abi hiding on the wall." Abi what are you doing here..?" I ask." I wanted to talk to..Myles.." she says. Myles approached me before I could say anything. "Bri KFC is coming.." he says. "Abi.." he says. I run of tears spurting out of my eyes I lock myself in my room and hide under the duvets. I heard Myles call my name but then I heard them talking. I leaned closer to the door. "Myles I like you" Abi had said. "Then why did you say what you said to Briar?" Myles asks." Cause I didn't want to hurt her.."," mk look.." Myles said and I heard him whisper the last words that I couldn't make out. All I heard him say was 'like'. I knew he said ' I like you to' I'm not dumb.

Myles' POV
Abi left and the KFC people arrived. I paid and took the food into the kitchen. "Bri! KFC is ready" I shout. Briar emerges from her room and he eyes are red. It's obvious she's been crying. I feel guilty I did say I like Abi too but she must of heard it..but I like her Briar more.. I try my best to put a smile on my face. "Don't play that trick with me Myles." She says and takes her hot wings,chips and drink to the other side of the table. Once we've finished she didn't talk much just looking at her phone." So what are you looking at?" I ask trying to start a conversation." Instagram" she replies not looking up. "Who's instagram?" I ask. "Someones" she replies back. "Erm that's not really a person's" I say. She looks up " you asked who's instagram I say someone's that not enough information for you?" She says and looks back down onto her phone. I creep over when she wasn't looking and see she's looking at my instagram! She was fingering a picture of me. I creep back..wow she likes me..a lot!