Chapter 9

Myles' POV
Right now we're at Devon's. He's the only once except our parents who know about me and Briar's relationship. "It's good" Devon says nodding. "Of course it is!" Briar says. I grin. "Wanna practise..?" I ask. "Sure!" Briar says. Devon just nods. *a hour later*. Don't ask us why but we ended up on our phones. We had practised about 6 times and we decided to finish it there as Briar was getting bored of constantly looking at Devon's black ceiling with superman decoration. Me,Briar and Devon posted a pic on Instagram with Briar close to me but not TOO close were not sharing our relationship.

Briar's POV
*At the set of The Next Step*. "Cute pic guys!!" Brittany squeals pointing at the pic of me,Myles and Devon. "Are you ABSOLUTELY 100 percent telling us the truth that you and Briar are not together?" Jordan asks. "Yes I am" Myles lies. Trevor glances at Brittany and rolls his eyes. "Of course he's telling the TRUTH" Trevor says in a lieing tone. I glance at Myles quickly,who glances at me back. "Hmm" Trevor says. "Do you wanna practise our duet Myles?" I say hurriedly."Of course" Myles says and we walk off quickly.

Trevor's POV
"Hey I have a feeling they are an item" I say. "So do i" Brittany says. "I kinda agree" Jordan says glancing at Taveeta and Victoria. "Mhm" they both say. "Fine I agree!" Isaac says. Lamar,Abi,Samantha,Jamie,Bree,Natalie,Brennan,Alexandra and Logan just nods. "Time to investigate" I say rubbing my hands together.