Chapter 7

Briar's POV
"Ok Guys I have chosen the dance captain." Allian announces. I clap my hands in excitement. Myles grins at me. "This girl spoke to me earlier and gave a descriptive reason why she wants to be dance captain. It is because she wants to have a go at taking charge at least once and she promised to take charge well." Allian shouts. I frown I have an idea who it is. "I think it's Abi Mylo.." I say. Myles nods in agreement. "It's Abi!!" I frown. Abi steps forward and grins. The minute Allain leaves she takes out a list and says "I have made a contribution to the formations" she says and reads them out. Guess what? She has Myles in the front row with her and me in the back row..

Myles' POV
These formations are NOT good. Briar should be in the front row..and Abi deserves a place in the back row:). I frown. "Okay take 5!" Abi shouts and walks off. I run up to Briar who was heading to Allain's office. "What are you doing Briar
?" I ask. "I'm telling Allain of course" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me with her. She knocks on the door and Allain says come in. We walk in. "Yes Briar and Myles?" He asks. "Did you see the new formations?" Briar says. "What do you mean 'new formations?'" Allain asks. Briar glances at me. "Abi made new formations and put me in the back row" Briar says. "Then she's not fit for dance captain I clearly instructed her NOT to change up the lines" Allain says getting up. He walks out and we follow him. "Okay guys..Abi your not dance captain anymore" Allain says sternly. "What?!?" Abi says glaring at us. "I CLEARLY instructed you NOT to change up the lines!" She looks down guilty. "Briar your our new dance captain congrats" Allain announces. Briar squeals. "AND Abi your in back row Briar,Myles,Devon front. Jessy,Jenn,Brooklyn and Tanner middle row,Abi,Ella,Liv,Vivian,Jess back row,there's your lines!" Allian shouts and walks out.