CALYPSO

Read vote comment share and enjoy.

We all noticed Annabeth blushing but on the mention of Mark not Percy. This shows that even Annabeth moved on but I don't think that Percy actually moved.

" So you like him right?" Thalia asked.

" See I don't know but I feel like I like him. But inside somewhere i inside me I still like Percy. I am not like him that I will fall for anyone so easily. " Annabeth said sadly.

" So you also go out with Mark if you think that's what will make you happy like Percy ." Nico said.

" I guess I should " Annabeth said in a low voice.

" Let's talk to him " Piper was eager .

" I think it would be better if I will talk " Annabeth said.

" Besides that even Percy is having problem with him as we heard now. So you will get your revenge also." I said .

Everyone stared me like I got 10 heads.

" yes!!!!! Yes!!!! Thanks Calypso " Annabeth cheered and she ran back towards the cabin probably going to talk to Mark.

" Guys I wanna discuss what happened just now" I said.

" Yes Calypso everyone wanna solve the puzzle that big three and Percy left for us" Thalia said as if she was holding it just because of Annabeth.

" So we got to know that Percy is champion of Olympus " Leo said a point.

" But as Annabeth said what he did that he was made the first champion of Olympus? " Nico asked.

" I think he did enough in his one life to be one. I think it just took them a lil bit of time to realize that" Jason replied.

" But it seems that Poseidon was not considering those things as great" Piper pointed.

"It's just becoming complex" Nico shook his head.

" Whatever it is  Percy is acting different because of that and he is sad it seems and I wanna help my brother" Thalia said.