FRANK

Read comment share vote and enjoy.

"Oh Annabeth I never thought that your level will fall this much from a guy who killed the bull guy to a guy who was almost got killed by a hellhound" Percy provoked Mark.

" I challenge you for duel. If I won Annabeth is mine and you won't disturb her again and if you won I will never see Annabeth face again. And I swear on river Styx " Mark said.

Woah this guy is seriously mad . He just now challenged the champion of Olympus , the best swordsman of the era.

"I accept your challenge Mark Cruise" Percy said.

" How do you know my name ? Even Annabeth doesn't know my full name"

" There are many more things I know about you that your girlfriend doent know about you" Percy smirked.

" All right Percy we will meet after 2 days at the sword arena" Annabeth said from back of Mark .

" Done " Percy said and went to his room.

----------------------_---------------------------------------------After 2days----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy was no where seen in the camp in these two days and last night when I saw him going back to his cabin he was again drunk.

But today was a important day for Annabeth and Mark both but it seems like even Olympians wanted to see this fight and every camper and god was present here except Poseidon and his son.

"Where are those two ?" Athena asked in a irritated voice.

" Someone remembered me"