ANNABETH

I know I am updating fast  because I want to finish this book not that I am tired of it . it's just I wanna write a choas theory of Percy Jackson not like usual stories ( no offence to anyone. You all wrote some great plots that actually encouraged me) . my plot will be totally different with no love potion or Annabeth being tortured to leave Percy and yeah no half brother theif problem too.

Yeah I know I am writing wrong thing at wrong place but I felt like telling so here it is.

So read vote enjoy and share

Percy. I know this voice perfectly well.

But it was Mark who acted weird .
" So you are the great Percy Jackson " he said sarcastically which obviously my seaweed brain didn't catch and blushed a lil......

Wait he is not my seaweed brain now.

" Yea I guess and Alice I guess you should take some rest" Percy said.

Alice nodded and went to Percy . Percy went down on his knees and kissed her cheeks and she in return kissed her back on his cheeks.

So sweet.

No wait he is son of Poseidon and Alice is my sister this is not good.

" Alice mom will not like this I may say " I interrupted their bro sis time.

Alice smiled sadly and went to cabin.

" So you were her ex?" I just jumped after hearing that question.

" Yeah I guess" he said casually as if it was usual relation we literally went through hell together." If you guys don't mind can I go and meet my new girlfriend Rachel?" He said and started moving past us.

I was still calculating what he said.

Wait last time I saw Percy kissing Drew and now he is having Rachel as girlfriend.

" Yeah we don't mind if you don't create problem for us " Mark said coldly.

Percy just turned and faced him and smiled and went.