ANNABETH

Read vote share and enjoy and I am happy for 223 readers. But I still believe that comments are missing.

After every Olympians went back and campers went back to their works but everyone were still in a big shock of what now happened and gang was confused.

I saw Mark running to beach.

I knew he felt bad that he would be thinking that Percy donated me to him by surrendering almsot won duel.
I looked at Thalia for help.

" Go Annabeth " gang said together.

I ran to beach and saw Mark sitting there on the sand.

I reached him
" Hi " I said as I sat beside him.
"Hi" he said without seeing me.
" Look its okay Mark. You won I am with you and I am happy ."
" But he defeated me Annabeth "
" But not literally "
"He surrender even if he almost won"
" Are you not happy with me?" I provoked him.
" Yes I instead love you Annabeth but......" He said and stopped realizing what just now he said me. I just blushed and held back my laugh.

He suddenly stood up. I thought he will run again but this time he didn't and even I stood.

" Annabeth will you be my girlfriend? " He asked shyly.

I didn't answere but just pressed my lip on his.

" That answered your question I guess" I said as I blushed.

He leaned towards me and I felt his lips on mine. I melted in the kiss.

But we were disturbed by whistle and shouts by the whole campers who were hiding there all the time I guess.

Sorry to all percabeth fans but please forgive me for this but this was important and wait for some more chapter and then you will not kill me for this .

Till then vote comment and share.