NICO

Here is the new one

"So who all are going?" I asked.

"I think Piper will be good because of her talking skills as the girl was attacked by monster . she may not listen to us."Jason said and smiled at Piper.

" Annabeth too because she can be helpful with school too and moreover I want her to know the knew daughter of Poseidon. Because I don't want one more Percy case." Athena said with a sad face .

Annabeth didn't say anything back to her mother because she knows when to argue and when to not.

"I can transport u guys there" I said and everyone nodded and Thalia smiled.

She looks so beautiful when she smiles.

" I think I can come to as reinforcement. " Frank participated.

"Who will be the last one then?" Rachel asked.

" I guess it's me because even I don't want one more Percy case" Mark said and looked at us.

We all nodded.

"So its clear that Nico, Piper,Annabeth,Mark,Frank and Percy are going. Since Percy will be helpful with sea monsters that will be there most likely ." Zeus said.

" When are we leaving?" Piper asked.
" Tomorrow just after first light " Apollo said.
"Alright we will be ready" Frank said.
"Other informations will be given in your dreams " Hades said.
"Seriously I don't understand your style of talking in dreams" Leo said and received a smack on his head by Hazel and Calypso.

While all gods just chuckled and flashed out.

"So go get some sleep now because tomorrow is going to be a long day" Thalia said and stood up and looked at me.

I smiled and kissed her on her forehead and went with her to our cabins.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day