Chapter 5

“No!” I shouted at him and walked off. Did he honestly think he could get away with being an asshole?

“Cool.” He said like he didn’t hear me properly. “Wait! What?” he called after me. I was weaving through people trying to get away from him. Hoping he wouldn’t find me. “Violet wait up!” he yelled after me. I ignored him again and kept walking trying not to bump in to random people on the way.

I finally got in to the lift at the apartment complex and closed the door before he could get in. I sighed in relief. I still can’t believe he asked to go on a date with him after how badly he treated me!

I got out of the lift and went straight to my bedroom hoping he’d just leave it alone and realize that I hated him and he was an ass!

I was lucky this time, and sure enough he came home with a girl. So he got rejected by me and decided that it was better to go back to his ways of being a man whore and now I’m lonely and hungry! Maybe I should have waited until after dinner to call Logan.

In the morning I woke early to a rumbling stomach. So I showered and dressed and went out to the kitchen. I ran my fingers through my wet hair as I looked around the kitchen to find something for breakfast. “Morning!” A chirpy little girly voice interrupted my thoughts and made me jump. A skinny, tanned blond girl was standing in the lounge dressed in only one of Logan’s business shirts that didn’t leave much to the imagination.

“Erm… hi.” I said politely not really sure what to say. I had never actually run in to one of Logan’s ladies before. Let alone had one of them been as nice as to say hello.

“I’m Millie.” She said coming over to the kitchen.

“I’m Violet.” I returned her friendly smile. Where did he find this one?

“Do you know Logan?” She asked curiously as I got milk, eggs and bacon out of the fridge. I was really hungry.

I debated on whether or not I should tell her that he was in fact my fiancé. I figured she was nice to me so I sort of owed her the truth. “He’s my fiancé.” I answered placing all the ingredients to my epic breakfast on the bench. I looked up just in time to see her face of shock.

“Oh my gosh!” she covered her mouth with her hand and stood there staring at me with a scared expression, almost like she expected me to hurt her or something. “I’m so sorry! I uh … I –.” I cut her off at least she was honest.

“It’s fine. It’s arranged.” I said with a small smile.

“Oh.” She moved her hands from her face and relaxed a little as Logan walked out of his bedroom in just his boxers. Millie’s face turned hard when she saw him. I could tell she was getting angry just looking from me to him. This was gonna be ugly. She stomped her to him, her face still hard. She was almost glaring at him hatefully. He put his arms out thinking that she was coming over for a hug. She pulled her arm back and swung it at him with full force. I stifled a laugh and kept on pulling dishes out of the cupboard to make breakfast. “How dare you cheat on your fiancé?! How dare you use me?!” she screeched. Guess this whore has morals. I snickered to myself as Logan brought his hand up to his cheek.