Chapter 15

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me that you were getting married Violet! Do you have a maid of honour yet?  Am I even invited?” Lucy mused as I explained to her about the arranged marriage with Logan. “You totally scored with Logan though! He’s hot!” she went on loudly. I heard Logan scoff from his bedroom across the hall.

“Gee Lucy could say it a bit louder?” I muttered.

She giggled with delight and went on with her excitement. “Where are you getting married? When? But seriously maid of honour for sure right?” I rolled my eyes as I went to answer her questions. She’s always been full of beans but when it comes to exciting news/gossip she goes a little overboard and doesn’t realize when she’s being loud and obnoxious.

“It’s in August, we’re getting married at Doyle’s and will you be my maid of honour?”

Her eyes went wide with excitement and she nodded her head like crazy as she leaned over the bed to hug me. “Doyle’s? Really? That place is fancy as!”

“Yeah I know it’s amazing though. We went there last week to check it out and the views were just beautiful. There was a waterfall at the end of this dirt track and the gardens! Oh Lucy the gardens are just as amazing as the waterfall.” I gushed, I had been dying to tell someone about the place where I was going to get married.

So went on talking about the wedding, Logan and I even told her about Evan. Eventually we looked at the clock and realised that it was getting late and Lucy had work in the morning. On the way back to my bedroom Logan came out of his bedroom with a triumphant smirk on his face. “What?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he continued to smirk.

“Your friend thinks I’m hot!” He told me confidently. I rolled my eyes, he’s not marrying Lucy he shouldn’t care what she thinks.

“You aren’t marrying Lucy you’re marrying me, you should care what I think.” I smirked.

“And what do you think?” I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Eh.” And with that I sauntered past him in to my bedroom closing the door in his face.

“Pfft! That was rude!” I heard him mutter as his bedroom door closed.

I laughed to myself as I got ready for bed. Things were finally working out for me and Logan. It seemed like we were on good terms and he wasn’t being an ass anymore. Plus kissing Logan gave me this rush I couldn’t explain and afterwards I couldn’t keep the grin off my face.

'''''''''''''''''''''''

“Yo Violet wake up we got stuff to do! Let’s go let’s go let’s go!” I rolled over with a groaned and opened my eyes just as Logan ripped open the curtains letting the sun spill in to bedroom. What did we have planned? I thought today would a nice relaxing day where I didn’t have to stress about anything. Logan jumped on the bed and started shaking me, I was becoming increasingly mad but I was still too tired to react.

“Eff off.” I groaned as he crawled across the bed to lie next to me.