Chapter Eleven...

*BRAYDEN'S P.O.V*

Dear myself, stop being such a f*cking jerk to people who haven't said more than 2 words to you.

Sincerly, Yourself.

I mean yeah, Maddie Is a sarcastic, annoying, blunt, person but she hasn't really done anything bad to me. Yeah she snaps at me alot, I understand why she doesn't want to be near me; she think's I'm a Player, Jerk, Self-Centered, and probably alot of other things. She's the only girl who Isn't drooling over me. She doesn't take one bit of Intrest in me, I think that's what draws me in. She's different.

A good different ..

I saw her walk through the door with Ben. They were laughing, she looked so happy with him.

Why can't that be me?

Woah, hold up, Brayden get your thoughts together dude! Yeah, she may be abit attractive, she's funny, she has great taste in music. But apart from that she's from a totally different group. She likes school I think. She does her homework, she's probably still a virgin. I mean It's good she stands up and doesn't give in for what other people want, but If I ever went out with her; I wouldn't want to be her first. Why? Because, she's a good person, never done anything wrong. She deserves someone who would be good for her. Not me.

Woah abit deep In thought their Brayden.

Ugh, she's even In my thoughts. Why?

I watched Ben wrap his arm around her, pulling her into him. I felt a sense of Jelously run through me.

Ahahahahahahaha! Brayden come on dude!

''You okay, Brayden?'' Ben asks me. Maddie's eyes shift over to mine, we lock eyes for a couple of minutes before she looked to the floor. A red colouring escaping onto her cheeks.

That was the best few minutes off my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sworrryy that this Is so short but I have to upload In little bits, 'cause I have school and homework, It's all too-stressful! anyway's In the next few days there with be a LONNNNNNNGG Chapter! about 15 pages something like that. It will have alot of drama, secrets will spill out, hearts will be broken and a MASSIVE thing happens ;) <3

BRAYDEN AT THE SIDE (Again) ----------->

Oh, god he's so perfect!

Today's song: You Me At Six - Finders Keepers

Finders keepers
The whole thing is a lie
You won't find her
Cause she's too hard to find
Take my advice and boy run a mile
And I bet, you guess, me right 
(You guess me, yes, you guessed me right)
I bet you guess me right