Chapter 8- is there going to be a new beginning?

Sam got home and ran upstairs into her room, she jumped on her bed and started crying. "Sam is everything alright" she heard Jack open the door. "Yeah Jack everything is fine i just want to be alone?!" she said sobbing. Jack shut the door and left her. Sams phone started ringing it was Daniel. "Hello? Sam? is everything alright?" Daniel said through the phone. "Yes daniel every things.." she started crying she couldn't stop the tears just kept on coming. "Sam? Do you want me to come over?" he asked. "No skip just leave me alone" she shouted through the phone and hanged up. She put her head onto her pillow and started crying. After a while she fell asleep. When she woke up she could hear Jack saying bye to her mum. "Jack?" she said in a sleepy voice. She walked out of her room and walked downstairs. "Yes sam?" he said and hugged her. "Thank you for taking me out" she said and looked at him, her eyes were red and still filled with sadness, but she still smiled at him and let him go home. 

"Sam theres no point crying over him, his not worth it?" sams mum said to her. "Mum can i be alone?" Her mum walked away and left her. The next morning Sam woke up and there was no one in the house it was only her. She went downstairs and made herself a coffee. She then sat down and went onto her laptop, there was millions of tweets about her and Beau, loads of Questions like "what happened?" "Is it because of that new girl?" "Are you still together?" but she had no answer to them. She went onto her phone, theres was 37 missed calls from Beau and 98 messages from him. Suddenly the front door opened and someone came in. "Hello?" sam said. "Hey sam"  she heard Lukes voice. He then entered her living room. "Whats up?" she said trying to fake a smile. "You tell me what is going on?' he said and sat down next to her.

"Luke i dont know what to do?" she finally said. "Talk to him" Luke passed her his phone.She looked at it and didnt know what to do. As she was about to grab his phone, her phone rang it was Beau. "Answer it?" Luke said. She pressed the Answer button and put the phone near her ear, she waited for Beau to say something. "Hello?" he said.

"Hey" - sam

"Can we meet and talk?" -Beau

"I dont know Beau"- sam

"what do you mean you dont know?"- beau

"Please dont shout at me"- sam

"sam please i just want to sort things out"- beau

"what if it turns into an argument?" - sam

"it wont i promise"- beau

At about 3 in the afternoon Sam was ready to meet up with Beau, they were going to meet in the cafe where the spend the most time. As Sam got there Beau was already waiting for her. "Hey" he smiled. "hey" she said back and sat down. "Can we sort things out n-" Beau began to say but Sam interrupted him. "Beau is it true that you hate me and you dont want to get back together?" There was a confused look on Beau's face. "Of course i dont hate you Sam why would you think that?" he asked. "Well someone told me that you do?" She said. "Who? Sam do you really belive that?" there was a long pause. "well i dont know?". "thats the only thing you say don't you, when you have to tell the fucking truth you always say i dont know" Beau was loosing his temper . Sam tried to hold her tears back but it failed. "Yeah just start crying" Beau carried on. Sam didnt want to be there, she picked her phone up and walked off wipping her tears away. Beau put his face in his hands and was speechless. 

When Sam got home she could see Kaitlyns car outside the Brooks house, she walked inside her house and looked at the note her mum left her again "Im at Ginas come round" she read the note and went back outside, she walked across the grass and knocked on the Brooks house. Jai opened the door and let her in. "do you really want to be here?" he whispered to her. she nodded her head and walked into the living room. "Sam baby i havent seen you for so long?" Gina said and gave Sam a hug.  "Meet Kaitlyn" she said pointing to a girl. Sam walked up to her and took her hand out, Kaitlyn done the same, as they were shaking hands Sams grip got tighter which made Kaitlyn take her hand away. "Nice to meet you" she said through her teeth and left Kaitlyn smiling. 

Before Sam was going to sleep her phone rang. She didnt even look at the name she just answered it. "Sam hey?" the voice said. "Oh hey how you doing?" sam said. "Good i just wanted to ask if your coming over this summer?" "Yeah i will come over, well i would love to" sam said and smiled. "When?" "As soon as possible"