Chapter 21- i hate it when you are drunk

Sam's P.O.V:

The smile that Beau had at the beginning has now disappeared. What is happening? I dont want him to go. He turned around after the conversation and looked at me. "Sam I have to go.. alone" he said and hugged me. "What do you mean?" I asked even know i knew what he meant. "You cant go"

I cant believe what I just heard. I cant go a day without seeing Beau and now he is going to be gone for more then a month. I dont want him to go but its for his fans. Im happy if hes happy. "Sam is everything ok?" he asked. "Yeah everything is ok" I said and looked down at my hands this time I couldnt hide that I was upset. Beau came over to me and hugged me tight. The smell..I will miss the smell of him. I will miss his jokes and his smile. I will miss his laugh and his arms. I will miss waking up next to him in the mornings. I will miss hes cheeky jokes. I will miss him. 

We have never been apart for such a long time. "When are you going?" i asked even know i didnt even want to know. "Tomorrow morning we have a plane to LA" he said. "I will help you pack" I got out his arms and walked to our room. I was angry at him for going but I guess everyone would be angry at someone for leaving them. "Sam are you annoyed?" he asked. "No im not" I said and through the suitcase on the floor. "Please stop" he said. "It fell accidentally" I shouted and walked out the room"

He didnt follow me I guess he didnt want to make it worse. I sat down on the sofa and close my eyes for five minutes which turned into 3 hours. "Morning" I said and walked into the room where Beau was still packing, "What do you mean morning its 5 in the afternoon" He said and laughed. "Oh god thats awkward" i said and jumped onto the bed and sat down next to his suitcase. "Need some help?" I asked. "Yeah if you want to help me choose some tops I haven't got any of them yet" He said and smiled.

I walked up to the side of the wardrobe that he was using and looked inside. I have to say it was a bit messy in there, I picked up three tops that I absolutely love when he wears them. "what about these three" I said and put them in his suitcase. "You didnt even let me look at them" He said. "I know" I said and put another three tops in his suitcase. "How many tops are you going to be taking with you?" I asked. " ermm...15?" He said. I packed the rest of his suitcase.  

"Mum is inviting us to go round for dinner" Beau shouted from the toilet. "Yeah ok" I said and looked into the waredrobe for something to wear. We got ready and walked to the car. 

"Hey Gina" I said and hugged her. "How you feeling?" she asked as she got out the hug. I nodded my head and the followed her into the dining room. At the table it was Luke, Taya, Jai, Zali, James and Daniel. "Hi" I said and got a hi back from everyone. I sat down by Gina and Beau. "So as you all know we are going on a tour tomorrow" James started saying. I felt like I was going to cry at this moment. "I just want to let you know that we will miss you guys, because we have came all this way by you" Gina looked at me and I could tell that she was going to cry. I smiled and hugged her. "Its ok Gina they are only going for a month" I could hear her laugh. 

Later on my mum and dad came over and so did Daniel's and James's. "Hey nonna" I heard Beau say as he opened the door for like the sixth time.  

"Beau dont drink anymore" I said trying to take the bottle away from him. "Oh come on Sam" He said. "No Beau" I said and took it away from him. "We are going home" I said and grabbed his hand. "Gina we are going to go because he wont wake up tomorrow morning to leave" I said and hugged her. I hugged all the other boys and Zali and Taya. Then we went to the car.

"beau just get in for fuck sake" I said and pushed him in. I jumped in the front and put the car keys in. The car ride home was long with Beau telling his stupid jokes that are not even funny,

"Will you give me a blow job?" He asked as i pulled off his trousers."No Beau you are going to sleep" I said and helped him get his top off. "Will you have sex with me then?" he asked with his eyes closed. "No" I said and pulled of his socks then put the covers on his body and turned the light off. "I hate it when you are drunk" I said and walked out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share my story if you like it?