Chapter 9- going away

After the phone call Sam got she couldnt sleep all night she was thinking about going and leaving everything behind, but is she comes back will there be anyone waiting for her? She got up and went downstairs. 'Hey mum' she said and walked into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. 'morning, did you sleep well?' Sam turned around and said "No i had the worst sleep ever' 'why is that' her mum kept on going on. "Yesterday before going to sleep i got a phone call....it was from Ariana...she wants me to go to America for the holidays...i was thinking about going but i dont know now' Sam said and looked down at her hands. "well you are old enough to make your own decisions now, so if you want to go im not going to be keeping you here' her mum said. Sam went back to making her tea, after she done that she went back to her room. 

There was a knock on the door. She ran downstairs to open the door, as soon as she saw Beau she tried closing it but he put his foot in the door. "sam please just give me a chance to talk to you' she pleased. She opened the door to let him in. "is your mum at work?' he asked. "yeah she is" sam said and sat down. Beau sat infront of her. "What is happening sam?' he asked. "I dont know you tell me" sam said. "Sam stopped acting like a bitch please just stop, Sam can we get back together?" he asked and started looking down onto his hands. "Beau dont you understand it doesn't work, we had an argument after 5 hours of being together...Beau i dont know it i ca-" "Please dont say that Sam i still love you with all my heart" Beau interrupted her. Sam just looked at him, they were both looking into each others eyes to figure out what they wanted to say to each other. "Just tell me...do you want to be with me?" beau said and stood up.

"Why do you have to make it so hard Beau?" Sam covered her face with her hands. "Im not just give me a simple answer yes or no" Beau was starting to get annoyed. The only words that came to Sams head were "dunno". "Sam just tell me?" Beau carried on. "Beau...erm...beau i dunn..oh my god..." Sam couldnt finish the sentence. "Yes or fucking no?" beau started getting angry. "no" Sam said, Beau looked at her with disappointment and walked out. He just left. Sam put her face in her hands and started crying. "Sam just keep strong just dont fucking cry" she said to herself. 

The phone rang it was Ariana calling. "hey babe" sam said trying to sound like she wasnt crying. "hey so have you made your mind up i can get you tickets with Jai' Ariana said from the other side of the phone. "Yeah get me them tickets when is Jai going?" sam asked. "Tomorrow so i will book your tickets at the same time" Ariana said. 'Thank you so much i love you bestfriend" Sam laughed. "I love you too bestfriend" The phone call ended and Sam went up to her room and took her suitcase out.

Sam woke up at 4 in the morning her dad was taking her and Jai to the airport at 6. She put on her blue skinny jeans and a comfortable mickey mouse sweatshirt with vans. She had her hair down wavy and some make up. Jai knocked on the door at 5:50 Sam went to open it."come in Jai" she smiled at him then hugged him. They left the house like they planned. There was no goodbye from Beau, no text from him or phone call saying that he will miss her. Maybe he didnt even know that she was going.

'What time is out plane?" Jai asked Sam after saying bye to her parents. "Its at 8 so we should start making our way other there and get like the best seats, i dont want to sit on the other side of the airplane for such a long journey" sam laughed. 

They arrived in New York where Ariana was waiting for them. She straight away ran up to Jai to say hi to him, well it wasnt really a hi it was more like snogging each others face. So Sam just walked past and went to say hi to Arianas mum. "hey honey how was the journey?" she asked. "Oh it was long but great i had someone to talk to so it was good" Sam smiled and looked at Ariana and Jai it reminded her of her and Beau. After about 5 minutes Ariana run up to Sam and gave her a massive hug."i missed you so much" sam said and kissed Ariana on the cheak. "I know i missed you too babe" Ariana said and helped Sam put her bags in the car.

When they got home Arianas brother was already outside waiting for them."FRANKIE!" Sam shouted as she run towards him, she gave him a koala hug. "Awrh i missed you sammy" frankie said and put Sam on the floor."i missed you too" she said and smiled at him.