T h r e e

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Me and Denis are sitting together at a lab desk while he is trying to teach me simple words in Ukrainian which I am ultimately failing at making him laugh by how bad I am at learning.

"Ok! Fine I give up!" I say putting my hands in the air in defeat. He laughs and elbows me.

"It just takes a bit of practice
You'll get it eventually" he winks at me. I laugh in disbelief. "Yea by the time I learn it we would get chips implanted in our brains so we would just know the language" I laugh. The teacher interrupts our little pow wow and puts a paper on our desk. The title of the page says dissecting data. I groan. He looks at me and copies my groan.

"Ok class we are going to start our dissecting section of the year. You are able to work with your partner at your table. Now what you need to do is in the instructions. All the supplies you need are in the closet there" she points to the back. I turn to Denis and make a gagging gesture. He laughs and said he will get the supplies. As he does that the teacher comes around with a dead squid on a silver platter thing, I shield my eyes away from the poor thing. Denis comes back with the supplies and starts to poke the squid.

When we have everything set up Denis tells me to cut open the squid.

"What noo! I can't!" I pout. He laughs and puts his hand on my back that sent shivers down my spine.  "You'll be okay, Hun! It died of natural causes!" I look at him and pout.  He laughs and gives in cutting the squid open as I shield my eyes in his side. After a minute he rubs my back telling me its over. When that's over we start to record the data we need while goofing off.
------------------------------
At lunch, me, Denis, Kamryn and some of my other friends all sit at the table eating our food when Denis comes up with a great idea.

"We should all skip the rest of school!" He whispers. Kamryn was the first to refuse coming up with the fib that she has a lot of homework and everyone else was out of it in a second. "So that leaves you and me. You in?" He asks winking and biting his lip. How am I able to say no to that?
"I don't know" I say quietly. He groans putting his hand on mine and looks at me. "Pleaseee!! Be a rebel with me!" He smiles.

"Ok. I'm in. Where will we go?" I ask smiling and biting my lip.

He smiles knowing he won and said it was up to me since he just moved here. We quickly put our trays away and wait anxiously for the bell.

As soon as the bell rang we raced each other to the lockers and out the door, he won by a foot. When we were out we quickly run out of the schools sight. After a while of walking and showing him around a bit he asks where were going.

"My house. Sounds dumb but I have something I wanna show you" I laugh. It took a while to get there but when we were close he stopped for a minute.
"I live close to here." He says looking at me smiling as he tells me directions.
When we get to my house I show him around and then show him the attic (my room) he looks around and touches everything.

"Your room is so cool! Wait why is there only one wall blue and the rest green?" He looks at me lifting his eyebrow.

"Makes your room look bigger I guess or smaller ha! I don't know.  My grandma did it for me ha!" I say throwing my book bag on my bed. He looks at all the band posters in my room and sees my Asking Alexandria poster and pointed at it.
"My dreams to be in that band I've been practicing a lot and I've been getting really good and I think I may have have a shot" he says looking at me. I jump on my bed.
"Okay. Then let me hear you!" I said smiling.
He blushed and got his vocals ready and started to sing the final episode by Asking Alexandria.  When he was finished I looked at him in amazement. "Oh my god you're amazing! I jave goose bumps!" I said pulling him in for a hug. He smelled like axe and I could feel my skin tingling under his touch. Shortly after it started it ceased to exist (if you know I love you).
after a while of dancing around my room and singing to Asking Alexandria we plopped on my bed laughing.
What do you want to be when you grow up? He asked me. "Model. Or a tattoo artist" I say quietly. He looks at me and whispers "I think you'll do amazing at both" I looked at  him and blushed. He looked at his phone and made a face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He got up and grabbed his bag. "Mother found out I skipped and wants me home" he sighed. He bent down and gave me a hug while I was still laying down and snuck a kiss on my cheek, leaving me wondering to what just happened.