T w e n t y - F i v e

*Elizabeth's p.o.v*
"she likes it rough and I do too!" Andy screams, as we are jumping on his bed, listening to f*ucked up situation by My Darkest Days. What we usually do when his parents aren't home.
"her knees are turning black and blue!" I finish off, falling onto the bed, laughing. Andy jumped off, and turned down the music.
"when are your parents coming back?" I asked him as he laid on the bed beside me, I felt him shrug.
"I don't know. They said they would hopefully be back before my graduation ceremony." she said quietly. I sighed as I patted his shoulder.
"they'll be there." I smiled at him reassuringly, which he returned weakly.

"Liz." he said after a long pause.
"hm?" I asked, watching this batman ceiling fan that his dad installed when Andy was 6 and was going through his superhero phase. I can't blame him because I went through the same thing, but it was DC villans. I have a Harley Quinn fan that I had my dad find me so that Andy and I matched. After what seemed like forever of searching he finally found one in Amazon.
"I think Serj is going to tell Denis." he said quietly. Him and Kamryn are the only ones I told. I knew they could keep a secret. My breath stopped and my stomach started to tie itself in knots.
"wha- no Den-Denis said that they were talking about tour." I said, standing up pacing. I quickly got my phone out and messaged Denis.
Me
Hope you guys are having fun, whatcha talking about?
I finally went with that after a couple minutes of typing and deleting messages.
"do you think somethings up with that message?" I asked him as I showed him, He shook his head.
"no, sounds normal. Has he replied yet?" he asked. I shook my head and sighed. Angry tears started to blind me.
"oh, hey hey don't cry." Andy said as he pulled me into a hug as small sobs escaped my lips.
"I fucked up." I sobbed into his shoulder. He was about to talk but my phone started to ring. I looked at to see I had an incoming call from Denis. I held my breath as I picked up.
"hey, Liz." he said, I sighed a breath of relief as I smiled and gave Andy a thumbs up.
"hey, Den Den." I chuckled.
"wanna come back home? I miss you." he said, his words sounded slurred and too spaced out, but I didn't catch that at the time. I was too busy being happy."
"oh yea sure. I miss you too." I chuckled.
"Andy, wanna drive me home?" I asked. He looked at me with a worried expression.
"uh- yea sure. I have to get kam anyways." he said standing up, grabbing his keys.
"OK babe. I'll be over soon!" I said. There was a hiccup over the phone.
"great. I look forward to seeing you." he said and the phone was silent. Weird.

When Andy pulled up to Denis' house I hugged him good bye as I ran up to the house opening the door to a dark house. Where's lishka? I quickly disregarded that thought as I walked into our room.
"Denis, I'm home." I said quietly. There was a small sound to the left of the room. I quickly reached my hand out to turn the light on. I wasn't a fan of movement in a dark room. When the light was on I quickly looked around to find Denis, sitting on the floor, leaning in the wall.
"what are y- oh my god what happened to your hands?!" I yelled as I sat down next to him. I reached to grab his hands but he quickly flinched away. His knuckles were torn open, blood oozing out, running down his fingers and onto the empty bottle of vodka that was in his hand. I swallowed hard.
"babe, you know how you get when you drink that." I said, backing away, out of his room and into the kitchen and getting a damp towel. When I made my way to the room he was standing and swaying slightly, his cold glare seem to go right through me.

(A/N: if you do not like violence or anything like that please skip until it says 'SAFE TO READ')

"here let me wash your hands" I said walking towards him, my heart threatening to rip of my chest. I reach a shaking hand out to him but was soon stopped when he quickly lifted his hand up and striked me across the face. I stumbled backwards but he soon caught my jacket. Fire shot through the left side of my cheek.
"D-"
"I loved you!" he slurred, pushing me into the wall so hard I heard a cracking sound as I fell to the ground, coughing for air. He quickly picked me up again and pinned me against the wall that he threw me at.
"you were my everything!" he screamed in my face as he grabbed my head and smashed it into the wall, making me scream out in pain.
"Denis!" I screamed. He quickly covered my mouth with his hand and he picked me up and threw me onto the bed, getting on top of me. Clamping his one hand holding my arms above my head. I started to scream and tears filled my eyes, but his hand muffled them.
"I was supposed to be your first! And you were supposed to be mine! Thats how love is supposed to work!" he said, pinning his body on my so I couldn't move my legs. I started to hit him as hard as I could, but I was too weak so I started to scream.
"Denis! Please stop!" I yelled hitting him one more time. He glared at me before his first connect hard with my jaw, making me see double vision. He started to rip my clothing off as I was trying to gain my vision back, coughing up blood but it kept seeping down my throat making me gag and gasp for air. I soon felt extreme pain in the lower half of me as he trusted his way into me. I tried to scream but I just ended up choking.
"this was supposed to be special!" he screamed. It sounded muffled and I only heard it in my right ear, the other one just rang. I soon felt another fist collide with my face whipping my head to the right, making me spit out blood. A rough hand made their way to my neck, squeezing tight while another hand continously started to collide strong hits to my face. I scratched at the and around my throat as I tried gasping for air, only to receive blood in my throat as my blurry vision faded into black.

†SAFE TO READ†

The hands soon left me as did all the pain. I tried to open my eyes, but it was like they were already open. I hear muffled voices but I couldn't find my way up to them. They were getting more quiet as I started to turn cold. My fingertips and toes were numb, I couldn't d make myself move but it was as if I was moving downwards at a steady pace. Where am I? Where is Denis? My thoughts rang out, as if I spoke them out.
You're sleeping. A disembodied voice called out in the void.
Why can't I move? I asked the voice. There was a pause.
Something bad happened to you, your body needs time to heal. The voice said. It didn't sound like it had a gender, but as if it were in my own mind.
I want to go home now! I called out. But there was no answer as I float into nothingness.

(A/N: I'm sorry I'm not good with writing things like these.)