Cold Nights ~Gray Fullbuster~

Vlodia Cermentic

Gray Fullbuster

{Don't be shy to request, pupsters!}

"Natsu would be the best heater ever! I mean, he can cover himself up in fire!" I whined to Gray as I shivered in the cold. Gray rolled his eyes at me, "Are you replacing me with that lizard, Vlodia?" I scoffed at him and shoved him.

"Don't get started, Gray! Why would I replace you with my best friend? Catch the compound word? Best friend. That's it, Natsu's my best friend. Nothing more." I said, my boyfriend chuckled and slung an arm around me. A pout showing on my face as I tried to get away from him. I'm quick to be upset about something, ok?!

"C'mon, love. Don't be like that, I was just kidding." I still ignored the shirtless wizard.

~~~

"I'm sorry, ok?" Gray apologized for the sixtieth time, we were already at my house. Me pouring myself some hot cocoa while Gray blabbers sorries. I felt arms wrap around my waist, "Vlodia...Look, I'm sincerely sorry. You know how I am, I make jokes about you replacing me but I know you won't do it. We have a healthy relationship and nothing's going to come between us. Sorry?" I sighed and nodded. Taking a sip of my cocoa. I heard him do his little cheer and started kissing my cheek then my neck that actually tickles me.

"Gray! Stop it! It tickles!"

"Oh! My girl has a ticklish spot here? Here?!"

"Yes! Now stop it! Gray I'm warning!" I gasped when he suddenly carries me bridal style and kisses me passionately. My heavenly tasting cocoa already spilled on the ground. Gray changes the way he carries me, my legs wrapped around his hips and my hands around his neck.

He asked permission by nibbling on my lower lip, I opened my lips vigorously. His tongue roaming around, circling my own at times. I moaned into the heated kiss and raked my fingers in his hair. "I love you, Vlodia." It was always a turn on for me whenever he says that sentence when we were making out, leading it to where we become wild.

"Gray...I love you too, sweetie..." I said it into the kiss. We broke apart to catch our breath, Gray attacking my neck at a fast pace while making his way towards our bedroom. No, it isn't on the second floor if you must know.

He kicked the door open and tossed me down on the soft mattress. I stripped out of my clothes and so did Gray, leaving us in our underwear. Gray pounced on me, he grinds on me with a smirk. His erection rubbing on my soaked core. I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. Gray has this habit of starting things with dry sex then foreplay and finally, the real fucking sex.

"Oh Gray! S-stop that already! A-ah!" He kept grinding on me but soon stopped and ripped my panties off. His eyes glinting with lust, passion and mischief. They always have when it comes to me. He dips his head between my legs and started eating me out. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and moaned his name. The constant begs for him to go deeper, harder and faster. His thumb playing with my clit, increasing the pleasure I only received from him.

"Gr-Gray...! I-I'm cumming!" I felt Gray's tongue licking up my cum in an instant. Occasionally flickering my clit.

I panted, Gray licked his lips seductively. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra, tossing it somewhere in the room too. He sat down, signaling at his boxers. I nodded, my face beet red already. I started taking off his boxers with a little of his help. His dick springing up, excited to go inside me already.

I grabbed it gently and started pumping, much to my lover's pleasure.

"Oh yeah...That's it, hun..." Gray groaned, I leaned in and licked it from the base up to the head then sucked hard. Gray's husky, pleasured groans just made me wet and much hornier. I bobbed my head up and down his seven inch dick. Not much of it fitting in my mouth. Gray's hand kept my hair away from the action, watching me give him a blowjob. I suddenly deep throated him then sucked him hard.

"Oh Kami! Vlodia! You little slut...Ah..." I wasn't offended on what he called me, if you see us everyday. You might want to see us every day fucking each other. Even on missions.

I felt his dick twitch, he thrusts into my mouth slowly. I knew he was going to cum soon. I fastened my pace, my hand playing with his balls as well. Two of his hands on my head, keeping me from going up completely. His thrusts became stronger, other women would've choked already but I was used to this. You try keeping Gray pleasured all day without fucking, giving him jobs, rubs on his dick would keep him from attacking me in public!

His load filled my mouth, getting on my chest down to the covers of the bed. Gray pushed me down and entered me immediately. I moaned or probably screamed when he thrusted all his seven inch dick in me. He thrusts rapidly, looking me dead in the eyes, letting me know he loves me through his eyes. His hands went to the headboard as support to slam into me harder and faster. I clawed at the pillows beside my head.

"A-ah! Oh fuck Gray! Fuck! Ah!" I scream moaned as the ice wizard relentlessly slammed into me.

"Yo-you seem tighter tha-than before, hun...Ah Kami!" He thrusted deeper and stayed there for a while, wiggling his dick inside me. I groaned in pleasure, I pulled him down to me and kissed him. No tongue and all, just kissed him lovingly.

He grunted into the kiss then started thrusting deep but slowly. He wanted to cum inside for the first time, he wanted to take things higher. And I let him, I cummed with him too.

{I know, I know! Its short and fast! Gomen! Next is Ceil-sama!}