Questions #1

Sooooo....I know I said at the last chapter its Ceil's turn but don't worry! Its just around the corner! Or...Page? Book?

Anywolf, the name of this one probably screams what this is all about but its more than that! Whoever has the most correct answers will have a dedication in their chosen book I've made and here too! And also a special chapter for them! Maybe a birthday chapter? A chapter with their crush! Lover!

All right! First question is up! Or...down maybe...

1) In the first chapter, who is the main lovers' child? And how old?

2) Where did Kakashi and Yaseha...guys, I know I've been typing things but putting them in questions...I'm uncomfortable.... had sex?

3) Why was I -yes! I!- mad at Sasuke?

4) Why did I even write chapter two?

5) Vlodia is always turned on when Gray says something while they were making out, what does he say?

6) "I'm a perv so the beer became something else in my mind......" What did I meant by that sentence? I'm sure a lot of you can answer this

7) How does Yaseha confess her love for Kakashi? I can imagine you guys, 'Seriously? That's easy!'

8) What kind of thing did Vlodia think Natsu can be the best?

9) Which of the lovers have the most cums? You know, when they cum! Just count how many times they've cummed!

And last!

10) Who's the oldest heroine?! Ha! Bet you can't answer that! But there's seriously an answer to this, just do the math and you'll know it. Tip: Vlodia is as old as Gray, I (not literally) got pregnant when I was 17 and gave birth to my son at the age of 18 then married Sasuke at 20, Yaseha is two years younger than Kakashi (shippuden)

The winner will be announced at the next Questions chapter after three chapters! After every three chapters, a new Questions will be posted. Have a nice reading, mighty pupsters!