Sexretary ~Modern Sasuke Uchiha~

Niyuko Ayasaki

Sasuke Uchiha

{Yup! That's me up top! Just replace the ninja outfit with office clothes and yes, my maiden name is Ayasaki and the title, I got it from a friend}

I let out a breath to calm myself down for a moment, I was predicting that I would get fired because I insulted Sakura Haruno, one of Sasuke's important clients. But I didn't regret it at all, really. The woman was harassing Sasuke and was clingy as fuck to! So I told her off when she called and asked for Sasuke again.

But I do really need this job!

I knocked swiftly and once I heard permission to come in, I stepped in the room. My chin held high and a stoic face on.

"Ms. Ayasaki, I suppose you know why you're here?"

"I have doubt if I know why I'm here, sir. I believe you would fire me but I justify that Ms. Haruno is quite bothering you, sir so I told her off and get lost." I responded. Sasuke stared at me blankly for a moment but soon showed a smirk of satisfaction.

"I'm not firing you, Niyuko. I'm actually giving you a promotion."

"Pro-promotion, sir?" My voice squeaked, I was already his secretary! What is next?! Be the Vice-President of the company?!

He stood up from his seat and walked towards me. I eyed him carefully, his smirk still on. Mesmerizing onyx eyes watching like a predator watching its prey. I rose an eyebrow at his movements, he walked behind me and I heard the door being locked and the blinds being shut. I felt his presence close to my back, "Can you guess the position I'll be giving you?"

"Si-sir...Are-aren't you too close to me?" I shivered when he brushed my hair away from my shoulder, "I don't see why I shouldn't be this close to my secretary. So...." His voice becoming sexier after each word, "Have you guessed?"

"Vi-vice sir?" His sexy chuckle sounded through my ears, "No...Even better than that, Ayasaki..."

"Ev-even better?" Don't tell me I'm gonna be CEO! Or even better than that!

"C-CEO?"

"Now, now. Don't try stealing my position yet, Ayasaki....You are going to be my..." I once again shivered when wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck softly, "Sexretary..."

"S-se-sex....S-sir?" My face heated up rapidly at the mention of the word, I broke lose from his hold and stepped back from my boss.

"Ho-hold it sir! I-I know I've been your secretary for a long while b-but I-I don't think you developed any-any sexual feeling for me! I-I mean! I don't dress sexily!" He chuckled lowly, his smirk rising as his eyes scanned me over. It is so the wrong time to chose to wear a miniskirt, stockings and show some cleavage!

"Appearance? Yes, it was one of the things I first loved about you but...As days went by...I saw more of you and not just the outer you, Niyuko..." As he spoke he took a step towards me, moving in closer to me, I backed away but I didn't notice that his desk was behind me. So he trapped me there, his arms each on my side. His body so close to mine, I whimpered at the heat his radiating.

"Every time you make a mistake, I don't seem to mind but let it slide...Every time you just scold me, I can't be annoyed...Every time you say something stupid, I can't help but laugh at it...Niyuko, you are one amazing girl and I want to make you mine..."

He leans forward to capture my lips, I didn't try to move at all. What the hell was wrong with me?! I thought we were only just friends but I guess I tried ignoring my attraction for this man....