Document ~Ceil Phantomhive~

Reiko Bloodshed

Ceil Phantomhive

{Young Master is about 17 cuz, lets face it! Young Master is too young for me! And Reiko is 16!}

"My Lady, a-are you sure about your decision? We-we can turn back you know!" I rolled my eyes at my maid, "Silica, you are so paranoid. The Queen's Watchdog won't mind our sudden arrival! Plus, I have already contacted Sebastian. You two can talk or whatever you wish." I responded as I stepped out of the carriage.

I was face to face with Sebastian, his eyes glowing in mischief as usual towards me. Always seem to know what I am thinking. "Did you have a nice ride, Lady Bloodshed?"

"Yes, I did. Now, where is Ceil? I am in need of talking to the young man."

"Right this way, the Young Master has been waiting patiently for your arrival." I nodded and followed the demon butler. Yes, I know of the contract those two made. I am from the noble family filled with demon servants after all, even my maid Silica is a demon. A timid and modest one to be exact.

Sebastian led me to the library, I heard a lot of tossing of books and scrabbling around as well. Ceil must be in a hustle.

I sighed, "Silica, you can accompany Sebastian. I can manage myself with the Phantomhive boy."

"As you wish, My-my Lady..." I opened the doors to see what I expected but a little more tidier that is. Books scattered on the floor, some stacked.

I saw Ceil at the files section, digging probably for an important file.

"Well, well, well. The Watchdog finally knows how to act like a dog but are you sure you're supposed to be digging paper and not dirt?" I smirked as Ceil semi glared at me. I flipped my golden hair over my shoulder and proceeded to approach him. I knew what he was looking for, that document. I lifted up my knee-length dress slightly, a paper rolled up and stuffed into my boot was revealed.

I grabbed it, "Looking for this? You really should be more careful, Ceil. You left it at my palace." His face looked relieved and he tried grabbing it but I didn't let him reach it. "Reiko..." He warned as he narrowed his eye at me. I continued to doing it,

"Give me it, Reiko! I need that document!" He exclaimed, most likely to be pissed off by now.

"I don't want to!" I escaped from his clutches and run around, evading him in the process.

"Gotcha!" He shouted in victory when he caught me. Snaking his arms around my waist, his body pressed against mine. I blushed beet root at how close we were, I mean yes we have been this close but we were young back then. Naive to say the least. Ceil was looking at me with unknown emotion, he started to lean in. His eyes closing slowly, I couldn't help but lean in as well.

Our lips connected simply but then interlocked. I titled my head to let more access, "I love you, Reiko Bloodshed." He said into the kiss, my heart burst. Ceil was in love with me? Me? My last name was what it was, I spilled many blood already and yet, he loves me.

Ceil's arms hugged me closer to him as he asked for entrance with his tongue, I allowed of it. His tongue exploring my wet cavern. He massaged my tongue with his own, causing me to moan and my hands to now softly grip his hair, making him groan.

We broke apart for air, Ceil flustered as I am. He attacked my neck with nibbles, sucks and licks. I moaned more, my hands rubbing his broad shoulders down to his chest and stomach.

"Do you want this to continue, Reiko? Do you?" He groped one of my plump breasts, massaging it gently. "Yes," I moaned out. He pressed his body more towards me, causing me to step back and back and back until my lower back hit his messy and large desk. He swiftly pushed all of his stuff off of his desk, he kissed me lustfully and proceeded to take off my dress. He did it fast and started rubbing me after sitting me on his desk.

"You like that, don't you?" He smirked as I moaned for more, his rubbings became sticking two of his fingers inside of me without warning. My blood red panty pushed aside, "Ah...Ah...Ah Ceil~!" I bucked my hips towards his fast fingers going inside and out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. If his fingers already have this kind of effect on me, how about his cock? Oh how I've seen it through his tight pants. I debated that he has a big and long one. Oh kami...

"Ceil!" I cummed on his fingers, he took out his index and middle finger out. Yes, I was fast but can you blame me? This would be my second time.

I ripped Ceil's shirt and dress pants, his boxer still on. I pushed him down on his office chair and removed my bra.

I rubbed the massive tent on his boxers, a pleasurable groan erupted from Ceil. A string of quiet curses followed. I took out his large member, it was probably eight or just seven inches but no matter what size it was. It is still massive!

I rubbed the head with my thumb then sucked it. "Oh Kami, Reiko!" Ceil exclaimed, I giggled at his reactions and continued, I noticed his knuckles turning white from clutching the armrests of his chair. A pleasured look on his face. I licked from his nuts to the head, and took it in my mouth. Being so big, some were left out but I care of it with my hands. I bobbed my head up and down, trying to deep throat him but I was almost to gagging so I stop my goal.

"Reiko...Oh Kami...I-I'm go-gonna...! Oh fuck!" My last hard suck caused Ceil to burst into my mouth, his seed overflowing from my mouth. I stood up and swallowed all of it. I took off my panty and tossed it on the desk, I straddled the Phantomhive boy.

"You ready, Watchdog?"

"Do you have to ask that, Bloodshed?"

I went down his member, pain shooting through my body but I eased it but grinding slowly on him. His was already pleasure from the start I put his member inside of me. Soon the pain went away, all was left was pleasure.

I went up and down, Ceil's hands gripping my hips to guide me.

"Ah...! Oh Ceil...! Fuck...Mmhmm! Ceil!" The young started slamming into now. I was out of control, he was. His large member going in and out of me, all I could think of how much I love the pleasure. I felt myself soon to come from the overwhelming pleasure. Before I could warn Ceil, I already did.

"Oh Kami...I want more...Ceil, more please..." I begged, Ceil smirked down at me and told me to bend over the desk. I obliged and waited for him.

He slammed into me and started fucking me harder than last time, my hands gripped the desk tightly. My moans at its loudest, I felt a spank on my ass cheek instead of pain, it was pleasure I felt from it. The spanking came occasionally when Ceil would stay still and wiggle his massive dick in me.

"Fuck, Ceil! Oh....! Fuck my fucking pussy, Ceil! Oh Kami...! Thats it! Ah! Ah!" I moaned more dirty things, making Ceil slam into me harder. He leaned down and whispered naughty things into my ear as well. Making me more wetter and wanted him more. I felt another raging orgasm soon to come, my walls clamping down on his dick. He groaned and rubbed my clit and his pounding becoming uneven and sloppy.

"Oh Kami...Reiko...!" Me and him cummed at the same time, his groans mixing with my loud moans. He thrusts slowly into me, riding out if of his orgasms and so did I. Ceil plumped down on his chair, panting and flustered from what we did. But I wanted...more...

"Ah-ah...Ce-Ceil..." I begin touching myself, my hand groping my breast and the other going in and out of me...

{Don't be shy to request, mighty pupsters! We are all the same when it comes to this no?}