Part 7: The Question

The sun shone in the bedroom window as Adrian's lay sleeping in Grayson's arms, slowly he woke to a pair of soft lips kissing a trail from his  neck to his elbow and back. Sighing softly Adrian's eyes slowly opened and looked back at Grayson and smiled at him as he kissed him softly with a soft moan. Turning over Adrian rested his head against Grayson's chest, nuzzling his chest and neck, holding onto his muscled arms. Grayson took his hand in his and looked into his eyes then kissed him softly on the lips as they lay together in the quiet of the morning, wrapping his leg over Grayson's hip he moved closer and laid his forehead against his.

"Last night was amazing baby, I'll never forget the feel of your body in my arms." Adrian said cupping his cheek in his hand and brushes his nose to Grayson's and sighed. Grayson sighed and held him as he watched Adrian's face, smiling he brushed Adrian's hair back and looked at him.

"It was very amazing Adrian, it's been a long time since I've been with anyone, especially someone I care for as much as I care for you my love. That's why I have a question I want to ask you Adrian." He said slowly sitting up and let's the sheets pool at his waist and looked back at Adrian as he sat up and looked back up at him. Sitting up Adrian rested his chin on Grayson's shoulder and held his hand, gently rubbing the back with his fingers.

"What is it baby, what is it that you need to ask me?" Adrian asked kissing his shoulder and watched his face as he took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I want you and Devon to move in with Amelia and me, so we can be a real family, I want to be a father to Devon and go to sleep with you in my arms and wake with you in my arms every morning." He said as he brushed Adrian's hair back and looked into his eyes as he stared at him in shock. Slowly Adrian got up and moved to sit in Grayson's lap facing him and wrapped his arms around his neck as a smile spread across his face.

"Of course we'll move in with you Grayson, nothing else would make us happier then to be with you everyday, all day long." He said hugging Grayson against his chest and holds him tightly, as he gripped his shoulders. Lifting his head he gripped Grayson's face and kissed him deeply and pushed him back down onto the bed and let his tongue slide between his lips and deepened the kiss.

"You know we have a few hours before Amelia and Devon wake up, I'm sure we could think of something  to do until they wake up." He said resting his chin on Grayson's chest and watches his dark eyes as a smile spread across his face as he looked up at Adrian. With a soft growl he gripped Adrian's shoulders and rolled him onto his back and spread his legs wider and looked into his lovers eyes As he kissed him. As Grayson kissed him Adrian sighed and held him close, wrapping his body around Grayson, knowing that the future was looking up for both him and Devon.