Fall for You

Alright this is my first story on here... but not my first written one so wish me luck:)

Okay so I'm re writing this story and adding to it. I may not be the best but bear with me! Thanks :)

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter One:

Another school day ahead. High School where cliques rule. Jocks, Populars, Geeks, Band Geeks, Emos, Drama freaks, and then there's me the Outcast of everyone. Almost always alone because one person. Dylan Baker. My nemisis. His stupid lies made me lose my social life, when I had one disappear. Now I just have my headphones in and jamming out to awesome bands like Nirvana and MCR and sometimes just plain ol' country. Well, I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran into a brick wall and everything that was in my hands went crashing down to the floor including my IPod, breaking with a crack.... Great!

"I'm sorry." That all too familiar voice..... Dylan.

"Or not" his voice thick with venom. I quickly picked up my stuff and quickly walked the opposite direction.

" Yeah walk away Miss. Perfect!" The word "perfect" was nowhere near to my life. That word made my blood freeze over with hatred. My dad had died around the time I was in eighth grade and my mom was never around anymore and now she married some cheap ass drunk. And to make matters worse when he's drunk ( which is always) I've been been beaten and raped. He makes my life a living hell. I have a fucking right to be pissed at someone thinking I have a perfect life. I stepped towards him and spoke in the clearest voice I could muster.

"If you ever knew what i go through you might not to even think it. My life is hell!" I turned on my heel and walked away. I could hear footsteps pounding behind me trying to catch up on my brisk walk

"Damnit Dylan what do you want?"

"What the hell do you mean your life isn't perfect?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you now do I...and plus why would you want to know?" I asked.

"Damnit Alex answer my question!!" he
yelled.
"I don't have to answer to you: now if you'll excuse me." I walked away. Tears forming in my eyes. I wasn't paying attention while I was walking and I heard Damon my best friend call me.

"Alex? Alex! What happened! What's wrong?" He pulled me to his chest as my tears ran freely.

"Alex calm down please" he whispered in my ear. I looked up at Damon and noticed he got a hair cut. Damon had brown skater boy hair, but now it's short and styled. It made his bright green eyes pop. I smiled at him and he chuckles giving me a quizzical look and I just slake my head.

*RING* *RING*

"Well Alex that's the bell" I laughed and nodded. I gave him a quick hug. I ran down the hall to English. I walked into English sat down in my usual seat. I hate this stupid teacher all she did was drone on and on about how Shakespeare is the best writer ever. I mean I like him too but it's not like I have a shrine for him. (And this teacher did!) The damn teacher won't stop talking!! Her screechy voice pierced my poor ears and then as if God had heard me begging for this torture to stop, the bell rang... Thank God! I gathered up all my stuff and darted out the room. I stuck in my headphones... luckily my iPod didn't break only cracked the screen I slipped my headphones in MCR blasting in my ears i walked towards my science class. The bell rang. After twenty minutes of another class I heard my name being called.

"Alexandria Williams" the teacher called out, and my head snapped up at my name... I hated my full name but hey who can complain can't change it now.

"Yes Mr. L?"

"You need to report to the front offie." he said. And of course all the immature people 'ooohhh'ed. I just ignored them as always. As I walked toward the front office something in the pit of my stomach said something was wrong. When I reached the office I was sent in immediately. I sat in the seat in front of the desk. The principal had a grim look on his old face.

"Mr. Hallow is something wrong?"

"Yes Alexandria there is.... your mother died in a car accident and your little sister was with her but she was not killed but she has some major cuts but not deep." As he said this my heart literally stopped. My mom was dead yes I did hate her at times but I loved her deeply and she did not know how her new husband beat me and almost touched my sister once but I never let him get near her. Now my mother was gone and he didn't have to hold back.

"Alexandria you may leave for a couple of days if you need too." He gave me a sympathetic face.

"O-Ok Mr.Hallow thank you I appreciate it."

"You can leave whenever you feel like it, we have a grief counselor to help you, Alexandria"

"Thank you" but it came out in a cracked whisper.

After I closed his door I ran out of the office. I ran until I couldn't anymore all the way to the cemetry where my dad was buried.

"Hey daddy I know its been awhile but i needed to talk to you. Mom died today" My voice cracke while tears were leaking out of my eyes.

"and Abby is in the hospitial and daddy its so hard I miss you. I don't know how I'll handle Robert now. He has me and Abby. I don't know what to do." I felt a hand at my shoulder. I looked up to see Dylan and my best friend Nicolette and Dylan's best friend Jace. Dylan wrapped me in a hug and I clung on to him since he was the closest and I needed comfort. Nicolette cleared her throat.

"Alex why are you here? What happened?"

"Mom's dead" I whispered.

"Oh honey i'm soo sorry. Do youths Abby want to move in?" Nicolette knew about my step-father.

"No he will only find us and drag us back" I heard the tears in my voice.

"I know honey I only wish Abby could leave all of this crap and have a normal life." Nicolette whispered

"and you too sweetie" she added

____________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter one tell me what you think!! Please tell me what you think!!

I just edited it(:

Shannon