chapter 10

Brantley's POV: by the tantalizing Ms. SPaige0615 :)

I walked passed Krossa and turned my head just in time for her to miss the grin. I knew I was being an ass, but damn it's good to know I'm not the only one affected. I stretched my arms above my head as I walked, making sure to flex a little as I did, and I heard her stumble behind me. I smirked and headed up to take a shower.

The hot water felt incredible. I scrubbed off all the grime and grease, then got dressed and headed downstairs, intent to see how much more I could fluster Krissa. I had on some sweats and a tank top, and as I walked into the kitchen, Krissa already had my plate fixed and waiting at the table. "Sweet tea or water? You're grocery selection sucks B." She asked, more composed. Her cheeks were still red though. "Tea's good, thank you sweetheart." I thanked her and waited until she sat with her plate as well. The first bite was heaven. I moaned, loudly. "Goddamn girl, you outdid yourself. Seriously." I praised her. Krissa smiled widely and thanked me. After dinner we headed into the living room to watch a movie. I let Krissa pick, expecting some God-awful chick flick, but she shocked me by picking an old Lethal Weapon rerun. I noticed throughout the day that Krissa had been wincing, moving stiffly, and rubbing at her neck and shoulders. She was doing it again now. "What's up with your neck?" I asked. "I'm not sure. It's just tight, tension I guess." She sighed. "Come here." I told her and she moved to sit on the floor between my feet. I sat up straight and went to work, massaging her neck, her shoulders, her back. She moaned long and low while I worked the knots out. "Hey B?" She purred. "Yeah baby girl?" I answered. "Can you-ohhhh....." She paused and moaned when I hit a particularly good spot. "Can you try to pop my back?" She whispered. I leaned forward and hooked my arm around her ribs, just under her breasts and stood quickly, keeping her flush against me. "Hang on to my arm." I told her. She grabbed my arm with both hands. I bent my knees and stood, jerking her up off her feet quickly. I shook her a good three times, and heard her back pop. "Lay down on the floor for me, on your belly." I told her, she nodded contentedly and sprawled out on the floor. I straddled her hips and pressed down periodical along her spine, popping her back a few more times. I switched to massaging her again, softly stoking my hands up her sides, her back. She trembled beneath me when I ran my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp. I continued stroking her softly until she was squirming beneath me. Then I moved to her side and cuddled her close. We were spooning, and she wiggled her little ass back against my crotchety and I groaned, my pants already uncomfortably tight. She purred and arched against me like a cat in heat, snuggling in as close as she possibly could. He backside was nestled up against me nicely, and I grit my teeth, fighting the urge to grind against her. Krissa panted, mewling and moaning. "Krissa.." I growled. "Hmm?" She purred. "I lied." I rumbled. She froze. "About w-what?" She asked timidly. "About not doing this again until my divorce was final." I growled and kissed her. She locked her fingers in my beard and sucked my tongue into her mouth. She moaned happily and wriggled against me again. I moved over her, caging her in with my body. "Lie to me again. Lie Brantley." She whimpered and yanked me down for another kiss. Her legs locked around my hips and I sat up, bringing her with me as I stood and walked us back to the couch. I held her in my lap as she circled her hips against me desperately. "Krissa..." I mumbled. She never broke her rhythm. "You're making it awful hard to be a gentleman honey. I can't seem to help myself when it comes to you." I growled and grabbed a fistful of her hair. She bared her neck to me and arched into me. "Brantley....." She mewled.