chapter 12

Brantley's POV by my amazingly twisted and talented friend Ms SPaige0615 and dedicated to MDavis115

"If you aren't sure, tell me now. If we keep going, I'm not promising I'll be able to stop myself Krissa." I growled into her art as I pressed her up against the bedroom door. She whimpered and melted into my arms. "Brantley please, I need you." She whined. I was on her in an instant. My mouth locked to hers as I tugged her hands above her head. My free hand slipped under the tshirt she was wearing, and I cupped her breasts one at a time. I released her hands and tugged the shirt over her head. Krissa panted, her chest heaving, her cheeks red. I knew how responsive she was, last night I barely touched her and she went off like a rocket. I dropped to my knees and took a nipple between my teeth, nipping lightly. She mewled and writhed against me. I soothed the sting with my tongue before giving its twin the same attentions. As my hands stroked down her sides she trembled. I tugged her boy shorts down, growling happily at the stickiness on her thighs. She was soaked. She clenched her thighs together modestly, hiding herself from my view. I frowned and opened her legs, spreading her wide as I could without her losing her balance. I groaned appreciatively. "My God that's the sweetest little thing I've her seen. I could just eat you up you know that? Burry my face between your thighs and kick you clean.." I rumbled. Krissa stuttered out a gasping breath. I growled and leaned forward, lapping at her greedily. She squealed and tried to steady herself, so I slung her legs over my shoulders and held her there against the wall. I tilted my head this way and that, maneuvering my tongue in tight circles and broad laps. Krissa was a trembling mess in my hands, stuttering and moaning and purring. I pressed her further against the wall, and stood quickly, keeping her on my shoulders. She squealed at the sudden movement, locking her thighs around my head. I growled against her and nipped her playfully, and she fell apart, screeching my name desperately. I slowed my movements and stuck with gentle laps to bring her down, Krissa was breathing heavily, her eyes still closed, head thrown back. A pretty flush that started at her chest went all the way up to her ears. I pulled her away from the wall and quickly slid her down so my hands cradled her back and her thighs were splayed over my arms. She squeaked again, scrambling to grab my shoulders to steady herself. "I've got you little one, you're not gonna fall." I chuckled as I walked us to the bed and laid her down. She reached for me immediately, pulling me over her and kissing me hotly. Her hands unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans. I stood and kicked out of shoes and socks, then my jeans. Krissa bit her lip as I stepped out of them, leaving me stark naked. She whined and reached for me, her eyes widening in appreciation. I moved over her once again and lowered myself until our chests were pressed together. "Last warning. Speak now or forever hold your peace honey." I gave her one last chance to back out. Her answer was to lean up and bite my bottom lip, tugging it between her teeth as her hand wrapped around me. When her fingers couldn't wrap around it entirely, I got a pleasantly surprised 'ooh!' From her. I chuckled cockily, no pun intended, and thruster against her. She moaned as she stroked me from base to tip, measuring me, learning me. I angled my hips and slid inside her, inch by inch. I kept it slow, letting her adjust. When I finally tore my eyes away from where we were joined, I looked up to make sure Krissa was ok. Her head was thrown back and her hands were fisted tightly in the sheets. Her eyes had rolled up into her skull and her back was arched. And I'll be damned if she didn't come again. "Oh God!" She moaned long And low as she flavored back down. I slid in the last few inches, gritting my teeth at the tight heat. I growled, Krissa whimpered. "I love when you growl like that.." She said shyly. I rocked my hips and growled again, nipping at her throat. Krissa purred happily. When I pulled out almost all the way, then slammed home, she screamed. "God B... You're so big I feel you in my damn throat... Christ!" She gasped to catch her breath. I smirked and sped up my thrusts, angling her hips so I bumped her g-spot on every downstroke. Krissa sobbed and screamed and scratched her way through 4 more orgasms. I sat up on my knees, my hand around her neck holding her in place. "Oh!" She squealed happily, and I felt her tighten around me even more. Guess sweet little Krissa liked it when I got rough. I pulled out and flipped her on her stomach, ass up in the air. When I was back inside her, I sat her up so she leaned back against my chest, my hands cupped her breasts, my fingers tugging at her nipples as she clung to my wrists. Her little body slumped against mine as she came for the last time, taking me with her. We collapsed onto the bed in a tangle of limbs. Krissa was still panting, shaking like a leaf. I tugged her over sensitized body into my arms and kissed her softly. She moaned and squirmed against me, snuggling up as close as possible as she struggled to get her bearings.