Chapter 11

Krissa's POV

I can't sleep when I'm hot. That's why I always turn the fan on. So its no surprise the scorching Georgia heat woke me up and I had a puddle of sweat at the small of my back. The surprise was not being able to move. That's when I saw the cause of my hot flash. I was still wrapped up in Brantley's arms and he was putting of copious amounts of body heat. Did I mention he's sexy as hell when he's sleeping? Cuz if I didn't then you need to know he is. No shirt, no hat, no chains, those torturous rings still on his talented fingers, and all tangled up in the sheets.
I'm not quite sure when he carried me up stairs. Apparently being lust drunk is a real thing, because I was so bad I only remember snip its from last night. I smiled to myself as I slipped out of bed, trying my best not to wake him. I want him to wake up to the smell of breakfast. It will be part of how I say thank you for last night. This damn divorce needs to be final so I can have ALL of that man. Him taking the edge off helped but made things worse all at the same time. The thought of his hands running over my body was making my thighs ake for him again.
The second batch of bacon had just started to fry when I felt hands on my hips. He must have snuck down the steps because I never heard him. "What's that smirk about beautiful?" Brantley asked in a still half asleep voice as he kissed my neck. I couldn't help it. It made me twitch. And when I twitched my ass rubbed against his still hard crotch and be growled. That just made my knees go weak and he had to hold me up; which meant his hands were on my hips hold me against him.
Before I could say a word he spun me around, dropped me on the kitchen island, stood between my legs, and kissed me like he would never see me again. That just made me scoot closer to the edge of the counter so I could pull him closer. And of course he growled ate again as he kissed and licked down my neck. "We survived last night, yet I wake up to find your sexy ass in MY Harley shirt cooking, then you grind against me like that. We won't last another day at this pace. Let alone a week...." He trailed off as me got to the neck line of the shirt. Guess that ment it was my turn to talk. "Does that mean you want me to stay away until after the court date?" I asked knowing damn good and well the answer would be hell no! "I don't need to answer that with words. Now if you're done being mean I'm going to have breakfast." I thought he would let me up but his hand was on my shoulder pushing me down on the island. His hands run up the outside of my thighs and he hooked his fingers in the top of my boy shots. I was shaking in anticipation by this point. "Brantley turn the stove off." Was all I was able to get out before I felt his lips against the inside of my left or was it my right thigh? The everything blurred as he kept working his way north. I was panting by the time he reached my stomach. That's when he stopped and kissed me again. "Tell me to stop and I will." He told me between kisses. "No." I stammered wrapping my hands around neck then ripping his shirt over his head. "To hell with it. I don't care. I need more than what you gave me last night. Not that it wasn't amazingly but it's not enough." That was all I had to say. When the last word left my mouth he picked me up, made it up the stairs in what felt life 4 long strides, and had the door shot behind him in a heart beat.