Epilogue

Krissa's pov

You've probably heard the saying, "time flies when you're having fun." Well when your finally happy, and you've found that one person who makes you feel whole, who gets you, and you don't want to imagine life without them, it goes by at like mach 5. Wait no that's because Brantley drives the bikes that fast.... Any way you get the idea. And I find it amusing that I use to have horrible insomnia. Now I sleep like the dead. Although that's probably because I know I'm safe. Well safe and thoroughly worn out from the multiple, numerous, back to back, toe curling, orgasms Brantley just insists he gives me. I never know when he's going to sneak up behind me and attack. Hell yesterday I was loading the washer then all of a sudden I feel a hand running up my thigh and before I know it I'm a sticky trembling mess begging to be thrown up on the washer and fucked. He's ruined me I tell ya.

Brantley's POV:

"What're you grinning at little one?" I smirked down at Krissa. We were curled up on the couch watching a movie, she had snuggled up against my side and made herself comfortable. "Oh nothing... Just thinking that I should do laundry more often..." She giggled and blushed. I cracked up with her and kissed her forehead. Yesterday Krissa was in the utility room loading the washing machine. She was wearing one of my tshirts and the tiniest thong I'd ever seen, she's so little that she was headfirst in the washer, trying to reach something at the bottom. Ass up and her little feet kicking. Then she bent over. Hell. That's practical an invitation. When she looked at me over her shoulder, her face said it all. Definitely an invitation. A 'come and get it big boy' invitation. I was more than happy to oblige. She was officially moved in now, and I couldn't have been happier. Krissa and I lived and worked together like a well oiled machine, there were no snags or problems. I adjusted us so that we were lying on the couch, me in my back, and Krissa curled up on my chest, her new favorite spot. Before either of us realized, we had dozed off.

Kolby's POV:

"Yo B! Where you at brother?" I yelled and walked in the house. I never bothered knocking, it was just Brantley. I walked into the living room and stopped in my tracks. There he was, hug big ass sprawled out on the couch. His head was on one arm rest, and one foot was hanging off the other, his other foot braced on the floor. Krissa was curled up on his chest like a kitten, all sweet and soft. I had to smile. I snapped a quick picture to send to them both later, it was too good to pass up. I was happy for him. Immensely happy. Brantley finally found a good woman. Hell, Krissa has been loving my brother since the day she laid eyes on him. Brantley was a good man, rough around the edges, but a pretty great dude. He deserved to finally be happy. I can't remember a time that my brother wasn't there for me, so seeing him happy and content, makes me smile. Krissa is just perfect. She stirs those alpha-male protective tendencies that us Gilbert men have an abundance of, and she takes damn good care of my brother. As corny as it sounds, they make a really cute couple. My biker brother, big, tattooed, and scary as hell. And sweet little Krissa, tiny, soft, and the nicest person you'll ever meet. I backed out of the living room quietly, I needed to talk to Brantley, but it could wait until morning. Tonight, I'd let him hold his woman.

THE END.

Hey guys, one more story completed by Spaige0615 and I. :) we hope that you enjoyed Brantley and Krissa's journey, and we'd like to thank everyone who read, commented, and voted. We love you guys!!! But fear not, our next endeavor is already in the making. As long as you guys keep reading, we'll keep writing. Stay tuned for the announcement of our next story!