Teresa's POV

My friends are dead. They're dead. Dead. I scream "Sydney, Georgia!!!!" They both come running down the house with bags and my bag. "We brought these bags cause we heard gu-" Sydney is cut off when Georgia screams " Mom,Dad!!!!!" She runs to them and cries. She sobs and cries and when she looks at Alec she screams "No!!! Uncle Alec!!!!!" The soldiers are gone. They took away my friends life when they were about to tell me what was happening to Tom. Something smells fishy. "Come on we gotta go now." I say. I get my bag and when I see Sydney I see her in tears too. We run away from the house and I made my decision. I'm going with Mr. Matt so my hurtful friends don't get the last trails hard and so that Georgia and Sydney can be safe with me. They are just kids and they deserve a life. I know that Sydney is immune but Georgia. "Georgia are you immune?" I say to her. "Yeah." she says. "Mom and Dad found out they were immune but WICKED gave them poison so that's why they acted like cranks." she finishes. I nod.

After 10 miles of walking and running it's 3:10 am (thanks to Shay we know) and we're stopping for some sleep. I know they're not any cranks but still I need to look out after these angles sleeping. But sadly sleep catches me.

~Dream~
I'm in the desert. Walking alone. "Hello?" I say. My echo repeats hello? "Teresa." says the one voice that belongs to the man I love. I turn around and see Tom standing there. "Tom, I ... I. What are you doing here?" I say coldly. "Teresa remember when I said to you to help me?" he says. I nod. "Teresa I need help. I don't know what I'm doing. I remember nothing." Wait what? "Tom!" I say. He starts to fade away and says "Help me." He disappears. "No Tom!!!" I scream.
~End of dream~

I wake up and see Sydney and Georgia still asleep. I don't get it. Does Tom love me, yes or no? I need to get to WICKED fast.